Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new snack brownie brittle come from?
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle!
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Website
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Cheesecake and Eggnog Brownie Brittle Bars
Pistachio and Craisin Brownie Brittle Bars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Aimee Shugarman from Shugary Sweets - Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Katie Jasiewicz from Katie's Cucina - Food Blogger
- 10 Easy Side Dishes for the Holidays - Free eCookbook!
- 13 Best Homemade Halloween Candy Recipes eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites eCookbook
- 9 Christmas Cookie Recipes for Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party eCookbook
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Types of Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Chipotle Crispy Chicken Tacos
- How to Brew the Best Coffee
- Homemade Gingerbread Twix Fudge
- Homemade Cheesecake Factory S'mores Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Homemade Ding Dong Pie
- Copycat Zupas Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup
- Better Than Cheesecake Factory Chicken Bellagio
- Homemade Spice Cake Mix
- Homemade Jingles Cookies