Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new snack brownie brittle come from?
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle!
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Website
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Cheesecake and Eggnog Brownie Brittle Bars
Pistachio and Craisin Brownie Brittle Bars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stephanie Brubaker from Back for Seconds - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites eCookbook
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Gourdough's Apple Pie Doughnuts
- Season with Spice
- Slow Cooker Dulce de Leche
- Crispy Honey Chicken Takeout Copycat
- Olive Garden Inspired Parmesan Butter Breadsticks
- Copycat Panera Asiago Cheese Bread
- Marie Callender's Chocolate Satin Pie Copycat
- Copycat Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad
- Just Like Pioneer Woman's Apple Tart
- Bob Evan's Wildfire Chicken Salad Copycat