Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new snack brownie brittle come from?
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle!
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Website
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Cheesecake and Eggnog Brownie Brittle Bars
Pistachio and Craisin Brownie Brittle Bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of February 2013
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
- Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
- Dina Crowell - Food Blogger
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 14 Copycat Starbucks Holiday Drinks and Pastries: Starbucks Seasonal Drinks That You Can Make Anytime
- Better Than IHOP Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
- Just Like IHOP Banana Nutella Crepe Recipe
- IHOP-Inspired Strawberry Sauce Recipe
- French Toast Egg Muffins
- Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
- Cowboy Ranch Beans Recipe
- Non Alcoholic Sangria Recipe
- Quick New Mexico Style Flat Enchiladas Recipe
- Copycat Blue Star Lemon Poppy Buttermilk Donuts