Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new snack brownie brittle come from?
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle!
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Website
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Cheesecake and Eggnog Brownie Brittle Bars
Pistachio and Craisin Brownie Brittle Bars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of February 2013
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
- Maria Emmerich-Food Blogger
- 10 Easy Side Dishes for the Holidays - Free eCookbook!
- 13 Best Homemade Halloween Candy Recipes eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites eCookbook
- 9 Christmas Cookie Recipes for Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party eCookbook
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Types of Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Snacks Made From Scratch Cookbook Review
- Your Homemade Carrabba's Menu: 12 Copycat Recipes
- Homemade Deep Fried Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Knockoff Almond Joy Bars
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Homemade Disney Apple Pie Caramel Apples
- Easy Beef and Broccoli
- Homemade Panera Breads Pumpkin Muffin Tops
- Homemade KFC Biscuits
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds