Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new snack brownie brittle come from?
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle!
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Website
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Cheesecake and Eggnog Brownie Brittle Bars
Pistachio and Craisin Brownie Brittle Bars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of February 2013
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Jennifer Drummond from Peanut Butter and Peppers - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 10 Easy Side Dishes for the Holidays - Free eCookbook!
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites eCookbook
- 9 Christmas Cookie Recipes for Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party eCookbook
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Turtle Fudge
- Mountain Feed & Farming Supply
- Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
- Homemade Cracker Barrel Chicken n' Dumplins
- The AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com Top 100 Recipes of 2014
- Copycat Pirouette Cookies
- 16 Panera Copycat Recipes
- Homemade Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Copycat Dairy Queen Candy Cane Chill Blizzard
- Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review