Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new snack brownie brittle come from?
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle!
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Website
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Cheesecake and Eggnog Brownie Brittle Bars
Pistachio and Craisin Brownie Brittle Bars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stephanie Brubaker from Back for Seconds - Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Arlene from Flour on my Face- Food Blogger
- Nikki Gladd from Seeded at the Table - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Biz from My Bizzy Kitchen
- Bekki Lindner from Chasing Supermom - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- KFC Fried Chicken Copycat
- Texas Roadhouse Butter Copycat
- Just Like Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- Duck Dynasty Crawfish Pie Copycat
- Easy Duck Dynasty Cream Cheese Pie Copycat
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake Copycat
- Nothing Bundt Cakes Homemade Lemon Bundt Cake
- 11 Momofuku Milk Bar Copycat Recipes
- VacuVin Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler Review
- Duck Dynasty Chicken and Dumplings Copycat