Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new snack brownie brittle come from?
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle!
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Website
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Cheesecake and Eggnog Brownie Brittle Bars
Pistachio and Craisin Brownie Brittle Bars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stephanie Brubaker from Back for Seconds - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Amber from Bluebonnet Baker
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Biz from My Bizzy Kitchen
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites eCookbook
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Make Your Own Olive Garden Menu: 50 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- Starbucks Copycat Banana Nut Bread
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef Copycat
- Copycat Chili's Molten Lava Cake
- Healthy Mongolian Chicken Takeout Copycat
- Homemade Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake
- 14 Best Copycat Sauce Recipes
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon Vegetarian Copycat