Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new snack brownie brittle come from?
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle!
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Website
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Cheesecake and Eggnog Brownie Brittle Bars
Pistachio and Craisin Brownie Brittle Bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Frieda from Frieda Loves Bread-Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Jodi Durr from Meaningful Mama - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Maya Evoy - Food Blogger
- Angie from Echoes of Laughter- Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 8 Homemade Candy Recipes for Valentine’s Day
- 5 Copycat Green Tea Recipes
- Authentic German Potato Salad
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider
- One Pan Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Copycat Tokyo Joe’s Chicken Spring Rolls
- Homemade Ricotta Cheese
- Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf
- Cafe Style Greek Yogurt Cocoa Chip Cake
- Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole