Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Before Stefani Pollack began blogging in 2007, she had never baked a cupcake. Now, not only does her cupcake blog, Cupcake Project (www.cupcakeproject.com), have nearly one million page views a month from readers coming to see her new recipes, but it also has been featured in People magazine, Better Homes and Gardens, and is a Saveur magazine featured site.
Stefani's creations have been showcased online on CNN.com, PBSFood.com, and ComedyCentral.com (for her zany buffalo chicken Super Bowl cupcakes), to name a few. She's also had television appearances on Fox 2 News, Show Me St. Louis, Great Day St. Louis, and Good Day Sacramento. In addition to developing cupcake recipes for her own blog, Stefani is a regular contributor to Paula Deen's Web site.
Stefani prefers baking to cooking because she gets a childlike joy from watching the magical transformation of batter to cake. She prides herself on always baking from scratch - a term she takes very seriously. When Stefani wanted to make graham cracker crust, she learned to bake homemade graham crackers. Likewise, to create Lucky Charms cupcakes, she tackled copycat Lucky Charms.
Stefani enjoys passing on recipes to her readers for ingredients typically bought in jars, cans, and boxes and then hearing back from them about how they have wowed their family and friends.
Stefani lives in St. Louis, Missouri with her with her husband (who is the editor, photographer, and official taster for Cupcake Project) and her toddler. When she's not baking or singing the A,B,C's with her son, she loves to hula hoop, read, and settle in for long conversations with friends and family.
Stefani's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of February 2013
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Maria Emmerich-Food Blogger
- Jennifer Drummond from Peanut Butter and Peppers - Food Blogger
- 10 Easy Side Dishes for the Holidays - Free eCookbook!
- 13 Best Homemade Halloween Candy Recipes eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites eCookbook
- 9 Christmas Cookie Recipes for Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party eCookbook
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Types of Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Deep Fried Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Knockoff Almond Joy Bars
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Homemade Disney Apple Pie Caramel Apples
- Easy Beef and Broccoli
- Homemade Panera Breads Pumpkin Muffin Tops
- Homemade KFC Biscuits
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- 13 Easy Apple Recipes for the Copycat
- Homemade Toffee Apples