Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Before Stefani Pollack began blogging in 2007, she had never baked a cupcake. Now, not only does her cupcake blog, Cupcake Project (www.cupcakeproject.com), have nearly one million page views a month from readers coming to see her new recipes, but it also has been featured in People magazine, Better Homes and Gardens, and is a Saveur magazine featured site.
Stefani's creations have been showcased online on CNN.com, PBSFood.com, and ComedyCentral.com (for her zany buffalo chicken Super Bowl cupcakes), to name a few. She's also had television appearances on Fox 2 News, Show Me St. Louis, Great Day St. Louis, and Good Day Sacramento. In addition to developing cupcake recipes for her own blog, Stefani is a regular contributor to Paula Deen's Web site.
Stefani prefers baking to cooking because she gets a childlike joy from watching the magical transformation of batter to cake. She prides herself on always baking from scratch - a term she takes very seriously. When Stefani wanted to make graham cracker crust, she learned to bake homemade graham crackers. Likewise, to create Lucky Charms cupcakes, she tackled copycat Lucky Charms.
Stefani enjoys passing on recipes to her readers for ingredients typically bought in jars, cans, and boxes and then hearing back from them about how they have wowed their family and friends.
Stefani lives in St. Louis, Missouri with her with her husband (who is the editor, photographer, and official taster for Cupcake Project) and her toddler. When she's not baking or singing the A,B,C's with her son, she loves to hula hoop, read, and settle in for long conversations with friends and family.
Stefani's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of February 2013
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Mackenzie from Cheerios and Lattes- Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- 7 Christmas Cookie Recipes for Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party eCookbook
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 13 Best Homemade Halloween Candy Recipes
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- Holiday Side Dish Recipes: 10 Easy Side Dishes for Christmas
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Outback Steakhouse Wedge Salad Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Vino Blanco
- Five Guys Burger Copycat Recipe
- Valentine's Day Red Velvet Mini LOVE Cakes
- The Easiest Almond Macaroons
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Chocolate Orange Cranberry Pound Cake
- Copycat Chik-fil-a Chicken Strips
- Applebees 4 Cheese Macaroni and Cheese with Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders
- Peas, Chicken, and Pickles Salad