Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Before Stefani Pollack began blogging in 2007, she had never baked a cupcake. Now, not only does her cupcake blog, Cupcake Project (www.cupcakeproject.com), have nearly one million page views a month from readers coming to see her new recipes, but it also has been featured in People magazine, Better Homes and Gardens, and is a Saveur magazine featured site.
Stefani's creations have been showcased online on CNN.com, PBSFood.com, and ComedyCentral.com (for her zany buffalo chicken Super Bowl cupcakes), to name a few. She's also had television appearances on Fox 2 News, Show Me St. Louis, Great Day St. Louis, and Good Day Sacramento. In addition to developing cupcake recipes for her own blog, Stefani is a regular contributor to Paula Deen's Web site.
Stefani prefers baking to cooking because she gets a childlike joy from watching the magical transformation of batter to cake. She prides herself on always baking from scratch - a term she takes very seriously. When Stefani wanted to make graham cracker crust, she learned to bake homemade graham crackers. Likewise, to create Lucky Charms cupcakes, she tackled copycat Lucky Charms.
Stefani enjoys passing on recipes to her readers for ingredients typically bought in jars, cans, and boxes and then hearing back from them about how they have wowed their family and friends.
Stefani lives in St. Louis, Missouri with her with her husband (who is the editor, photographer, and official taster for Cupcake Project) and her toddler. When she's not baking or singing the A,B,C's with her son, she loves to hula hoop, read, and settle in for long conversations with friends and family.
Stefani's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stephanie Brubaker from Back for Seconds - Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Marina the Domesticated Duchess- Food Blogger
- Liz Houck-Food Blogger
- Frieda from Frieda Loves Bread-Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- How to Roast a Pumpkin
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Pound Cake
- Coffee Shop Pumpkin Steamers
- Copycat Cafe Rio Steak Marinade
- Homemade Bang Bang Chicken
- Better Than Chipotle Avocado Corn Salsa
- Zoe's Kitchen Salad Dressing Copycat
- Christmas Cinnamon Roll Cinnabon Copycat
- Homemade Starbuck's Devil's Food Donut