Peanut Butter Comfort Cookbook Review
By: Danielle Zimmerman, editor for AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for Breakfasts, Brownies, Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Frozen Treats Featuring America's Favorite Spread
By: Averie Sunshine
Provided by Skyhorse Publishing
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Peanut butter is one of the most versatile foods in our kitchens. Though we normally use it for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, it actually works great in a lot of other dishes as well, such as cookies, breads, and even sauces. Averie Sunshine's Peanut Butter Comfort cookbook is full of great recipes that feature this classic flavor. If you like peanut butter, you're going to love this cookbook.
The cookbook is divided into chapters that are devoted to specific types of recipes. For instance, Chapter 3 is titled "For The Love of Bars" and features an array of baked bars, blondies and cake. Each recipe has an easy-to-read list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and at least one beautiful photo of the final product. The recipes also feature small anecdotes or thoughts from Averie herself, describing the tastes of the treats or explaining the inspiration behind the recipes. For the adventurous bakers and cooks, there's a section toward the end about making your very own homemade peanut butter. Averie even provides tips and suggestions, in addition instructions on how to create a variety of flavored peanut butters.
At the back of the cookbook, you'll find a handy "Metric and Imperial Conversions" chart as well as quite a few pages for any notes you may want to jot down. With this cookbook, Averie has made baking as easy and stress-free as possible, anticipating any sorts of questions or challenges her audience may come across.
The best part about Peanut Butter Comfort is that all of the recipes are quick and easy to make. They're ideal for bakers of all skill levels, from beginner to expert. Plus, each recipe uses simple ingredients which means that you don't have to worry about needing any specialty ingredients. My personal favorite recipe in cookbook is the one for Caramel Apple White Chocolate Chip Bars. The bars look fantastic and the recipe only involves 5 steps.
Averie Sunshine's Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for Breakfasts, Brownies, Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Frozen Treats Featuring America's Favorite Spread is the perfect addition to any cook or baker's kitchen. You won't be able to help yourself from going nuts about these comforting peanut butter recipes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Everything Restaurant Recipes Cookbook Review
- The Chopped Cookbook Review
- The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook Review
- Four-Cookbook Prize Package Giveaway Review
- Skinny Smoothies Cookbook Review
- Hello, Jell-O! Cookbook Review
- Peanut Butter Comfort Cookbook Review
- The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook Review
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 10 Easy Side Dishes for the Holidays - Free eCookbook!
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites eCookbook
- 9 Christmas Cookie Recipes for Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party eCookbook
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Turtle Fudge
- Mountain Feed & Farming Supply
- Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
- Homemade Cracker Barrel Chicken n' Dumplins
- The AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com Top 100 Recipes of 2014
- Copycat Pirouette Cookies
- 16 Panera Copycat Recipes
- Homemade Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Copycat Dairy Queen Candy Cane Chill Blizzard
- Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review