34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
By: Ashley Kolpak, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
34 Food Court Favorite Recipes is the ultimate collection of treats you are most likely to find at your local shopping mall. Don't want to spend the entire day shopping? Feel like eating a delicious food court treat without dropping money on a new pair of shoes? Now you can make these food court classics in the comfort of your own home. Making mall food at home is budget friendly, too...you can forget about that pesky sales tax. Make your own kiosk featuring famous favorites including McDonald's, KFC, Subway and more. Mix and match items from this list to make the ultimate food court frenzy your entire family will enjoy. Food court favorites are the perfect way to spice up lunchtime, dinnertime, anytime, no trip to the mall required.
34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
Table of Contents
If you love food court food, then you will love these 6 Copycat Recipes Inspired by Wendy's!
Entrees are the heart of any meal. These food court favorites are sure to be found in any mall across the country. Your family won't be able to guess that these dishes are food court fake-outs. Who needs to run out when you have your pick of KFC, Panda Express, Sbarro and more right here? Feel free to mix and match one from every section to make the ideal food court meal. The possibilities are endless.
- Sbarro Calzone Copycat
- Johnny Rockets-Style Cheeseburger Sliders (Shown)
- Copycat Big Mac
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Copycat NEW
- Copycat McDonald's Chicken Selects
- Homemade KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza Recipe
- Copycat Subway Sandwiches
- Carl's Jr. Santa Fe Turkey Burger Clone
- Panda Express Glazed Lemon Chicken (Shown)
- Copycat Five Guys Burger
When you're shopping, there's no pick-me-up quite like a cold and refreshing drink. Now you can re-create these mall classics anytime. You can choose between ice-cold soda, Starbucks classics, or even the original food court favorite, Orange Julius.
- Lite Jamba Juice Copycat
- Copycat Orange Julius
- Homemade Mocha Frappucinos (Shown)
- Coffee Shop Pumpkin Steamers NEW
- Copycat Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade
- McDonald's Copycat Shamrock Shake
- Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade (Shown)
If you love food court drinks, then this collection of 6 Refreshing Copycat Drink Recipes from Fast Food Restaurants is a must-see!
No lunch or dinner is complete with out a delicious side. The food court offers a wide variety of delectable choices. Whether it be a Starbucks-inspired pastry, a homemade take on a KFC side or a fantastic Pizza Hut dressing copycat, these copycat recipes for sides and snacks are made to satisfy.
- Copycat Starbucks Apple Fritters
- Homemade KFC Buttermilk Biscuits (Shown)
- Arby's Curly Fries (Shown)
- Copycat KFC Coleslaw
- Copycat Pizza Hut Creamy Italian Dressing
- Copycat Dairy Queen Onion Rings
- Chick-Fil-A Nuggets Sauce
- Auntie Anne's Perfect Pretzel Copycat
What's the best part of any shopping trip? That's easy...a food court favorite dessert. Whether fruit or chocolate flavored, you won't be able to get enough of these fantastic recipes. From Chicago classic Frango mints to delights from 31 flavors and everything in between, these tried-and-true copycats are sinful and sweet.
- Neiman Marcus Cookies (Shown)
- Copycat McDonald's Fried Apple Pie
- Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Shake
- Copycat Frango Mints
- Homemade Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt
- Arby's Copycat Jamocha Shake
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Copycat (Shown)
- Copycat Mrs. Field's Sea Salt and Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
New! Featured Recipe: Copycat Dairy Queen Candy Cane Blizzard
Dairy Queen has one of the best winter treats, the Candy Cane Chill Blizzard. Unfortunately, like many of these holiday features, it is gone from the Dairy Queen menu once the holiday is over. This Copycat Dairy Queen Candy Cane Chill Blizzard will solve all your DQ cravings during any season.
What Food Court Favorite would you add to the list? Let us know in the comments!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Super Easy Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- 29 Copycat Olive Garden Recipes and Other Italian Recipes
- Easy Mexican Recipes: 19 Taco Bell Copycats
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes Free eCookbook
- 24 Copycat Applebee's Recipes
- 34 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes + New Takeout Picks
- Cookout Food Fit for a Barbecue: 24 Summer Recipes
- 23 Favorite Mexican Copycat Restaurant Recipes
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- 8 Best Italian Recipes + Homemade Olive Garden Favorites Free eCookbook
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat J Dawg Ketchup Recipe
- Copycat Cinnamon Honey Texas Roadhouse Butter Recipe
- Super Easy Italian Dressing Recipe
- Amazing Buttermilk Pancake Syrup Recipe
- Party Time Finger Food Sauce Recipe
- 1920's Homemade Cheez-Its
- Old-Fashioned Friendship Bread Recipe
- Southern Belle Frosting Recipe
- Southern Homemade Jam
- How to Make a Sandwich: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself When You Make a Sandwich