This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
2 Ingredient Cream Biscuits Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"This 2 Ingredient Cream Biscuits Recipe is the classic biscuit recipe your family will love, except it's even easier than what mom used to make. This recipe can be made up in minutes, with no extra fuss or complicated steps. They're flaky and buttery and add a touch of luxury to your dinner table. Serve them up as a side dish to dinner or as an easy breakfast treat; either way these delectable biscuits will be sure to be a hit. The perfect accompaniment to roasted vegetables or a hearty stew too. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Read NextMaple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- 2 Ingredient Cream Biscuits Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bread Copycat
- Philly Cheesesteak Cheesy Bread
- Easy 2-ingredient Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Glaze
- Honey Butter Biscuits
- 2 Ingredient Biscuits Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Buttermilk Biscuits
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat