9 Best Halloween Candy Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Halloween is the best time to indulge in your favorite candies. It's a sweet holiday that every candy lover loves. AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com has found the 9 Best Halloween Candy Recipes for this Halloween season. These are great Halloween candy recipes that make some of your favorite candies into even sweeter treats. You will find some of the best desserts that use the tastiest Halloween candy. These candy recipes are also great for leftover candy, so nothing has to go to waste this Halloween. Try these 9 Halloween recipes this holiday and it will be even sweeter than before.
1. Dark Chocolate Butterfinger Cookies - Dark Chocolate Butterfinger Cookies are the perfect recipe for Halloween and all year round. The dark chocolate makes the cookies a color that may seem a little "spooky" because it's so different from the norm, but they're insanely delicious. Easy Halloween recipes like this are so great to have around. If you're looking for a cookie that has a little something extra, be sure to bake up these Butterfinger delights for your friends, family and all of those trick-or-treaters.
2. Butterfinger Muddy Buddies - I don't know about you, but I just can't get enough Butterfinger. It's just the perfect bite sized treat. Well, these Butterfinger Muddy Buddies are an easy, no-bake dessert recipe that's perfect for kids and adults alike. Did you know that "Muddy Buddies" are the same thing as "Puppy Chow"? No matter what you call it, you'll want to eat these sweet treats by the handful. All you need to get started with this simple treat is chocolate, peanut butter, Chex and Butterfinger. This is one of they tastiest Halloween candy recipes you can find.
3. Snickers Cupcakes - These cute cupcakes are for people who dream of Halloween candy all year round. If you're in the mood for a truly decadent recipe, you just have to give these Snickers Cupcakes a try. They're chock full of fabulous peanut, chocolate and nougat flavor, just like your favorite candy bar. It's an easy cupcake recipe with a great crunch. For those of you in the mood to bake up a storm, it's time to add this sweet treat to your Halloween recipe collection.
4. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies - I'm quite partial to Halloween candy, how about you? It's the best stuff. Candy bars are my weakness and they're one of my favorite things to enjoy all year round. This candy copycat recipe for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies is sure to be a crowd pleaser. If you are addicted to the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, this is the easy copycat recipe for you. Surprise your kids with this simple-to-make treat this Halloween. This is a great recipe to use when there is a lot of leftover Reese's Peanut Butter Cups halloween candy.
5. Copycat Twix Bars for Halloween - Kids love them and you will, too. Copycat Twix Bars for Halloween are an easy candy copycat perfect for the trick-or-treating season. Fill up your house with the sweet aroma of chocolate and caramel. Why buy Twix at the grocery store when you can make them at home? This is the perfect Halloween candy recipe.
6. Halloween Trash Trail Mix - Need a change of pace from the run-of-the-mill Chex Mix? This Halloween Trash Trail Mix is sure to be a crowd pleaser for all the trick-or-treaters. This copycat snack Halloween recipe is a mish-mosh of unexpected ingredients like blueberries, bugles, banana chips and candy corn. Feel free to add in your own experience for some extra "scare" flair.
7. Lemonhead Cookies - This candy copycat recipe is a blast from the past. Did you ever eat Lemonheads as a kid? They're a silly sour candy that are so fun to eat. Totally turn your run of the mill cookie recipe on its head by baking up a batch of these Lemonhead Cookies. Who knew lemon cookies could taste so delicious? For an easy Halloween candy recipe bursting with childlike wonder, this tasty treat is something you'll want to whip up soon.
8. Imitation Snickers Bars - Making your own homemade candy can be easy and fun, especially with this recipe for Imitation Snickers Bars. The iconic combination of chocolate, caramel, nugget, and nuts is equal to perfection in candy form. This simple candy recipe comes together in no time at all and any skill level can make the homemade snickers recipe. Friends, family, and especially young children will be excited to try your homemade version of their all-time favorite candy.
9. 2-Ingredient Payday Bars - One of America's oldest and most beloved candy bars can now be made at home. This 2-Ingredient Payday Bar recipe allows you to skip the candy aisle during your next trip to the grocery store because you can make your own in the comforts of your own home.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
This easy dessert recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. The rich… Continue reading: "Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Grommet
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Copycat Grand Lux Cafe Chicken and Waffles
- Ravioli Summer Pasta Salad
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat