Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient in many delicious dessert recipes. This short video shows you how to make your own sweetened condensed milk using everyday household ingredients. Whether you didn't realize you were out of sweetened condensed milk or simply prefer to make your own homemade baking ingredients, this recipe has must-have cooking and baking tips.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup sugar
Pour dry milk and sugar into a blender and let sit.
Place butter and water in a bowl and microwave for 40-60 seconds until it boils.
Pour butter mixture into blender, adding it to the sugar and dry milk. Blend for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and blend again until everything is dissolved.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store for up to one week.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tips for Making the Perfect Fried Chicken
- 6 Reasons You Should Dine In
- Homemade Baking Mix
- How to Roast Garlic
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- 5 Tips for Food Seasoning: Herbs and Their Uses
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- How to Make Buttermilk
- How to Make Rosemary Infused Oil
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Red Robin Campfire Sauce
- Red Robin Campfire Sauce Copycat Recipe
- Panera's Thai Chopped Chicken Salad Copycat Recipe
- 13 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And How to Make Them)
- CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
- Homemade Chicken Francaise Recipe
- Loveless Cafe
- Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco Copycat
- Old Fashioned Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Fish
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Recipe