We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient in many delicious dessert recipes. This short video shows you how to make your own sweetened condensed milk using everyday household ingredients. Whether you didn't realize you were out of sweetened condensed milk or simply prefer to make your own homemade baking ingredients, this recipe has must-have cooking and baking tips.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup sugar
Pour dry milk and sugar into a blender and let sit.
Place butter and water in a bowl and microwave for 40-60 seconds until it boils.
Pour butter mixture into blender, adding it to the sugar and dry milk. Blend for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and blend again until everything is dissolved.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store for up to one week.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Homemade Baking Mix
How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
6 Reasons You Should Dine In
Easy Way to Peel Roasted Peppers
Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
How to Make Homemade French Fries
How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paula Deen Porcelain Enamel Covered Family Pan
- Ramen Noodle Salad
- Applebee's Lemonade
- McDonald's Copycat Big Mac Sauce
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets Copycat
- StarPack 4 Piece Silicone Spatula Set
- Simple Cinnamon Rolls in Puff Pastry
- Easy Way to Peel Roasted Peppers
- Our Version of Cafe Rio's Tomatillo Ranch Dressing
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat