Cherry Almond Florentine Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These irresistible Cherry Almond Florentine Cookies are crunchy confection treats marrying nuts and cherries with caramel and chocolate. With or without a chocolate layer, the recipe is easy, versatile and so are the ingredients. Italian treats (or should I say European) are delicious and never disappoint. This one is no exception. Typically prepared during the Christmas season, it is also a yummy cookie for any occasion. First, some think, as their name suggests, Florentine cookies come from Florence, Italy. However, the French also claimed the origin of these biscuits as it would go back to the time Louix XII was in power. While this is all debatable, we will settle on the deliciousness, and agree Florentines are at the least European!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie Copycat
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Fudge Cake
- Puff Pastry Apple Pie Bites
- Duck Dynasty Sweet Potato Pie Copycat Recipe
- White Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake
- Trader Joe's Copycat Cowboy Bark
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
- St. Louis Butter Cake Recipe
- Mcdonalds Apple Pie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Easy Home Fries For Breakfast
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- Orange Bourbon Smash
- Cornbread Casserole
- Crispy And Creamy Donuts (krispy Kreme Copycat Recipe)
- Creamy Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Homemade Chili Cheese Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat