Just Like Amish Country Whoopie Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Story is told that the Whoopie Pie originated in Pennsylvania in the Amish Countryside. We traveled to Amish Country many times while the kids were little. These yummy cakes were sold all over the area from farm stands to any restaurant and even in gas station minimarts. Here is my version of these moist and delectable filled cakes. These whoopie pies are so moist with a deep dark chocolate flavor. The marshmallow filling is smooth and creamy. Once in awhile it’s nice to indulge in a really good dessert. This was on the top of my list. Enjoy these with a big glass of cold milk. It’s fun to make with the kids. Bake a batch soon, you will love these!"
Serves6 Whoopie Pies
Cooking Time11 min
Cooking Vessel SizeWhoopie Pie Pan or Cookie Sheet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Copycat Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake
Cadbury Egg Inspired Easter Trifle
Cafe Style Chocolate Tiramisu Cake
Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shake Copycat Recipe
Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
Momofuku Copycat Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
White Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake
Homemade "Hostess" Cupcakes
Copycat S'mores Bake
California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- BergHOFF 3-Piece Leo Pizza Set
- Pizzeria-Style Pizza Sauce
- Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Copycat Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp
- Chili’s White Spinach Queso
- 11 Copycat Boston Market Recipes
- Copycat Boston Market Tuscan Herb Chicken
- Copycat Boston Market Meatloaf Recipe
- Copycat Cheddar's Spasagna Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat