Orange Bourbon Smash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This orange bourbon smash is refreshing and simple to make. Perfect for a hot summer day, as a Thanksgiving cocktail, or that New Year’s Eve bash. Mix a few ingredients together for a fresh citrus drink. A simple & delicious cocktail with oranges, lime juice, bourbon, triple sec, angostura bitters, maple syrup, and smashed mint leaves. There’s something about orange and bourbon that just works well together. This recipe could be called an orange cooler. It is so light and refreshing that it is hard to tell if there is any bourbon in this at all. Well, trust me, there is. However, this is the type of beverage I like to enjoy. Just the right amount of balance between the sweet, sour, cool mint, and bourbon. It will be hard not to have another. "
NotesThere is a non-alcoholic recipe too.
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sweet Georgia Iced Tea Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte
- Orange Bourbon Smash
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Homemade Outback Gingerbread Martini
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- 20+ Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipes and More
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Panera Bread Green Tea Copycat Recipe
- McDonald's Shamrock Chocolate Chip Frappe Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Easy Home Fries For Breakfast
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- Orange Bourbon Smash
- Cornbread Casserole
- Crispy And Creamy Donuts (krispy Kreme Copycat Recipe)
- Creamy Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Homemade Chili Cheese Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat