We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy, delicious and simple, this authentic chicken parmesan is a classic homemade Italian favorite. Breaded chicken, marinara sauce, and cheese are baked before being topped with fresh basil and served over spaghetti. Paired with Ceaser salad and cheesy pull-apart bread, this meal is the perfect combination of nutrients and taste. For those who are in a hurry, this meal can also be saved as leftovers for up to three months in a freezer or three days in a fridge."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Beef Pasta with Ground Beef and Farfalle
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell
- Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Copycat
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef Copycat
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Potato & Broccoli Gratin
- Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Easy Chicken Alfredo
- 24 Copycat Church Supper Recipes
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Honey Glazed Dijon Roasted Carrots
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Mutton Stew
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat