Restaurant Style Fancy Pork Medallions Made Simple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I am always looking for new ways to use a pork tenderloin. It is a tender piece of meat that marries well with so many different flavors. This time I chose to use fennel which is a vegetable I was always curious about. The taste is so delicious, the meal was a big hit!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
The Godfather's Favorite Meatballs
Yellow Beans Garlic Mayonnaise Spread
Copycat Olive Garden Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni
Jamie Oliver-inspired Superfood Salad
24 Free Copycat Recipes for Church Suppers
Copycat Luby's Sausage Steak
Copy Cat Mc10:35
Olive Garden Copycat Lasagna Primavera
Taco Bell Enchirito Copycat Recipe
Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pea Stew
- Open Fish Pie with Coconut Twist
- Chipotle Black Beans (Copycat)
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Baked Orange Chicken
- Soured beef broth
- Delish Grape & Cheese Salad
- Russian Pancakes (Blini) on Fruit Yogurt
- Creamy Cucumber, Fennel & Yogurt Dip
- Scrambled Egg and Toast with Smoked Pink Salmon
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat