Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Katie Clark is mom, a wife, a recent college grad, and a blogger. She loves cooking, sewing, saving money, and doing all things domestic. However, her greatest joy comes from staying home with her sweet son, Jack.
Clarks Condensed was launched in January of 2013 when Katie wanted to find a way to put her love for writing, making up recipes, and sharing her experiences to good use. Since starting, Katie has discovered a love for making up copycat recipes, adapting recipes to be dairy free for her son, and indulging in cookie butter. When she isn’t coming up with her latest blog post on Clarks Condensed, Katie writes for SmartPhoneHC.com and works on starting a social media management business.
While Clarks Condensed mainly features recipes and parenting/pregnancy advice, there’s always a few random topics thrown in each week. Katie’s husband, Forrest, often contributes every Friday, and you never know what he’s going to throw at you. So come on over to Clarks Condensed – you might like what you find. Or, you’re at least guaranteed to find a delicious recipe.
Clark's Condensed Blog
Katie's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecpies.com:
Cafe Rio Gaucamole Copycat
Better Than KFC Oven Fried Chicken
Easy Homemade Vanilla
Better Than Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider
Homemade Funfetti Cake
Make Your Own Hamburger Buns
Zupas Inspired Thai Peanut Chicken Salad Sandwich
Copycat Pizza Hut Sliders
Copycat Cafe Rio Black Beans Recipe
Easy French Baguette
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2021
- Trish Rosenquist from Mom on Timeout - Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
- Angie from Echoes of Laughter- Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy To Make Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4th Of July Cut Out Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Scary Halloween Cupcakes
- Shake And Bake Pork Chops Recipe
- Superb Elderberry Jam
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat