9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Peanut Butter Comfort Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for Breakfasts, Brownies, Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Frozen Treats Featuring America's Favorite Spread
By: Averie Sunshine
Provided by Skyhorse Publishing
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Peanut butter is one of the most versatile foods in our kitchens. Though we normally use it for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, it actually works great in a lot of other dishes as well, such as cookies, breads, and even sauces. Averie Sunshine's Peanut Butter Comfort cookbook is full of great recipes that feature this classic flavor. If you like peanut butter, you're going to love this cookbook.
The cookbook is divided into chapters that are devoted to specific types of recipes. For instance, Chapter 3 is titled "For The Love of Bars" and features an array of baked bars, blondies and cake. Each recipe has an easy-to-read list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and at least one beautiful photo of the final product. The recipes also feature small anecdotes or thoughts from Averie herself, describing the tastes of the treats or explaining the inspiration behind the recipes. For the adventurous bakers and cooks, there's a section toward the end about making your very own homemade peanut butter. Averie even provides tips and suggestions, in addition instructions on how to create a variety of flavored peanut butters.
At the back of the cookbook, you'll find a handy "Metric and Imperial Conversions" chart as well as quite a few pages for any notes you may want to jot down. With this cookbook, Averie has made baking as easy and stress-free as possible, anticipating any sorts of questions or challenges her audience may come across.
The best part about Peanut Butter Comfort is that all of the recipes are quick and easy to make. They're ideal for bakers of all skill levels, from beginner to expert. Plus, each recipe uses simple ingredients which means that you don't have to worry about needing any specialty ingredients. My personal favorite recipe in cookbook is the one for Caramel Apple White Chocolate Chip Bars. The bars look fantastic and the recipe only involves 5 steps.
Averie Sunshine's Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for Breakfasts, Brownies, Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Frozen Treats Featuring America's Favorite Spread is the perfect addition to any cook or baker's kitchen. You won't be able to help yourself from going nuts about these comforting peanut butter recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Southern Italian Desserts Cookbook Review
- Better Homes and Gardens 365 30-Minute Meals Cookbook Review
- Hello, Jell-O! Cookbook Review
- Four-Cookbook Prize Package Giveaway Review
- The Everything Restaurant Recipes Cookbook Review
- Peanut Butter Comfort Cookbook Review
- The Chopped Cookbook Review
- The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook Review
- The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook Review
- Skinny Smoothies Cookbook Review
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat