We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Using their collective knowledge about consumer packaged goods (there really is no other palatable way to say that), and fueled by a strong entrepreneurial spirit — they each worked their tail feathers off, perfecting the taste, the packaging, and the plan to launch the brand.
On August 15th, 2012 they officially launched AWAKE in Canada. And so far, the response has been just what they were expecting — overwhelming!
AWAKE Chocolate combines delicious milk chocolate with the same amount of caffeine you’d get in a cup o’ Joe or a 250 ml Energy Drink—for an eye-popping, tasty treat that’s sure to help you get more out of life. Try a whack, won’t you?
AWAKE Reviews On AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Delish Grape & Cheese Salad
- Russian Pancakes (Blini) on Fruit Yogurt
- Creamy Cucumber, Fennel & Yogurt Dip
- Scrambled Egg and Toast with Smoked Pink Salmon
- Baked Pasta with Spinach
- Sulguni Cheese and Greenery Puffs
- Couscous and Tuna Salad
- Puff Pastry Cheese Straws
- Chicken Rolls with Mushrooms and Cheese
- Jam Filled Donuts
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat