Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheese is something I never even considered making at home until i got this cheese making kit. It seemed like something that simply, could not be done at home. Boy, was I wrong! This Artisan Cheese Making Kit makes the art of cheese making easy for anyone to practice and do at home.
This kit comes with literally everything you need to make 5 different kinds of cheese: mozzarella, ricotta, colby, Gouda, and Monterey Jack. All you need to get started is the milk! We tried our hand at making our favorite cheese: fresh mozzarella. It was unbelievably easy to make. In less than an hour, we were actually eating our own homemade cheese. It tasted so fresh and the texture was spot-on. The mozzarella was a fun cheese to make because it requires stretching by hand.
The process of making the cheese was exciting and fun to watch. This would be a great activity to do with children and adult supervision, of course. The kit comes with a packet that explains the entire process, from start to finish. Each cheese has different components to change taste, texture, and color. Once you try making one cheese, you will definitely want to experiment with the others. The kit comes with enough of each component to make a few batches of different kinds of cheese.
If you have a friend or family member who is a DIY enthusiast, then this is the perfect gift for them. Do you have any science lovers in the family? Again, this is the perfect gift for them. Truly, this hands-on kit would make a unique and special gift for anyone. Give something new a try and have fun in the kitchen, with this Artisan Cheese Making Kit.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat