AWAKE Caffeinated Chocolate Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
We are always looking for the best and latest way to stay alert all day. In comes AWAKE Caffeinated Chocolate. These 1.55 ounce chocolate bars pack the same amount of caffeine into each bite as a 250ml energy drink. They make two different delectable types of chocolate bar: milk chocolate and caramel.
Chocolate is known for having caffeine, but the true amount is fairly minimal. You would have to eat a pound of your standard chocolate in order to feel the effects. These bars of chocolate pack the caffeine into 4 pieces of chocolate. Each bar has the 4 breakable pieces so if you just need a small pick-me-up, then you can break off a small piece. This chocolate won't give you the jitters like a cup of joe might, but it will perk you up for sure!
We loved both flavors, but especially the caramel chocolate bars. There is no "funky" taste to these bars of chocolate with the addition of the extra caffeine. The caramel bars have gooey caramel packed into each bite. If you are a chocolate purest, then the milk chocolate bar will be right for you.
These chocolate bars are not only delicious, but they have great packaging. An adorable owl graces each bar with vibrant print and colors. We think they would be perfect in a stocking at Christmas or as a small gift for your favorite caffeine-lover. Keep a few bars on hand, and you will always have something to give you a jolt when you need it!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat