Bear Paws Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Gifted by: Bear Paw Products
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Shredded meat recipes are some of the tastiest recipes and are great for a crowd. After cooking up a big hunk of meat, I often find it super difficult to break it down. In fact, I have often ended up pecking at the meat with a fork for an hour. These Bear Paws will turn your "shredding" experience on its head. Whether you love making pulled pork or are shredding chicken for a salad, these Bear Paws will making cooking that much easier.
These Bear Paws make shredding meat fun and easy. Whether you are barbecuing a big pork butt or simply shredding a breast of chicken, these Bear Paws will make your life much easier. Just grip the two "paws" and start tearing the meat apart. The super sharp "claws" tear into any kind of meat with ease. The sharp claws can hold up against almost any meat and the grip holds nicely in both hands. We made Restaurant-Style Sweet Pork Carnitas in the slow cooker. We easily lifted the pork butt out of the slow cooker using the Bear Paws to grip the sides. Shredding the tender meat took just a minute and we must say it was fun to tear apart the meat!
These Bear Paws are an essential tool for BBQ enthusiasts and novices alike. The company even makes bright pink Bear Paws that support breast cancer research. These would make a great housewarming gift or even a stocking stuffer during Christmastime.
Bear Paws in Action!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
The Pioneer Woman sure knows how to do food right, and this recipe for Just Like the Pioneer Woman's Mozzarella Cheese Sticks is no… Continue reading: "Just Like the Pioneer Woman’s Mozzarella Cheese Sticks"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Toast On! Impression Toaster!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic French Press!
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Win a Drink in the Box Set!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat