Brieftons Vertico Spiralizer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Brieftons Vertico Spiralizer Review
Gifted By: Brieftons
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Spiralizers help you create fun, delicious, and healthy meals. The Brieftons Vertico Spiralizer is a stand model designed to easily cut your favorite vegetables into pasta noodles. The Vertico has four different blades to create noodles in various shapes and sizes.
This spiralizer design is incredibly advanced and allows you to spiralize vegetables quicker and easier than ever before. The Vertico has suction cups that keep it in place as you crank the top knob. I found that the set up for this spiralizer was more user friendly than other models. Your vegetable of choice is placed on the sharp point of the device and the knob is cranked down to keep it in place. As you turn the knob, the vegetable turns across the blades of the spiralizer.
There are four different blades built into this device: one for a ribbon cut and three for different size julienne cuts. Each blade creates different style "pasta" to suit your recipe needs. The device has a knob that is numbered for each blade and rotates them into use. I love how easy it is to switch between blades without removing anything.
I love that the Vertico has a built in tray to catch all of the freshly cut veggies. The tray can be removed and used as a prep bowl. This is convenient and eliminates the need to use a separate bowl.
The Brieftons Vertico Spiralizer is one of the best spiralizer models on the market. It allows you to create easy, tasty, and healthy meals any night of the week.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Chance to Win a Loveless Cafe Frozen Hashbrown Casserole!
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Cozy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Marvelously Minty Brownies
- Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat