Brownie Brittle Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who would have thought that crispy brownie pieces would be so heavenly? My family certainly enjoyed them! My kindergartener has a tool called “wormy” that he uses in school to describe things, so that’s how he reviewed the delicious Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle we had the pleasure of sampling:
Group: It’s the group of food.
What does it do?: It tastes like a brownie.
What does it look like?: It looks like a crunchy brownie.
What’s it made of?: I have no clue. Do you?
Parts: It’s got chocolate chips.
Where?: You buy these at the store?
What else do you know?: I know I want one hundred!
My 3 1/2-year-old really liked them too: Mommy, it’s pretty good. Mommy, may I have another one? Mommy, I like it. They’re good and they are yummy. They taste like a crunchy peanut butter brownie and it’s kinda like a cookie.
Brownie Brittle didn’t last long in our house because we ALL loved it, my husband included. Definitely need to keep these on hand!"
“Brownie Brittle is one of those treats you give important people. It’s the good stuff you save for out-of-towners, dinner parties, and nights alone in the bathtub. It’s light, crispy and tastes exactly how it’s marketed – like the crunchy crusts of a brownie. Incredible.”
"The Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle was very good. They tasted like crispy brownie crumbs. Although they were very crispy, they got softer the more you chewed them (I think that was due to the chocolate chips). They were not as hard as brittle, like I thought they would be. I think people who prefer brownie edges over middle pieces will absolutely love them. I prefer soft, chewy middle pieces; though I did enjoy them."
"What a great snack! This is a delicious, no-guilt alternative to ooey-gooey brownies we so often crave. The sweet flavor and crunchy and crunch texture made it even better. Best of all, it wasn't too hard - I didn't hurt my teeth when I bit into a piece. This brownie brittle will satisfy your sweet tooth in no time!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There is nothing more satisfying at the end of a long day than some potatoes au gratin to indulge yourself in. These perfect Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman Au Gratin Potatoes"
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Chance to Win a Camerons Pizza Grilling Pan!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Nonstick Stir Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bakery Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grocery Store Caramel Apples Recipe
- Restaurant Style Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Copycat Entenmann’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Entenmann's-Inspired Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
- Turkey Gravy – Simply The Best
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- Caramel Apple Crepes
- Eggplant Salad with Marinated Onions and Eggs
- Halloween Pizza Ideas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat