Chef Tony Bacon Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Bacon is one of my favorite foods, but cooking it can be messy and a pain. The Chef Tony Bacon Pan makes the art of cooking bacon incredibly simple. The pan allows you to cook bacon in the oven without grease getting everywhere.
The pan is actually two pieces, a baking dish and a rack that goes over it. This allows the bacon grease to drip down into the pan. Instead of cooking bacon in the grease on the stove, this method keeps the grease from soaking into the bacon. The result is much healthier than bacon cooked in its grease and you don't need to drain the bacon or dab it with paper towels.
Cooking bacon in the oven is easy because you barely have to do anything. With the bacon pan, you simply load twelve slices of bacon into the slots and bake. The time it takes to cook will depend on how you like your bacon. All you need to do is take the pan out when it is the texture you enjoy. You can make thick-cut, chewier bacon or super crispy bacon.
I love this pan because it makes cooking bacon quick, clean, and easy. You can even make just a slice or two at a time when the craving hits!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's really nothing better than that first month of summer, firing up the grill, and making some great meals and memories. Dad made… Continue reading: "Dad's Famous Grilled BLT Turkey Burgers"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Betty Jane Gremlins Candy Box Review
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- Win a Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker!
- Win a Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Win a Vacu Vin Swirling Wine Carafe!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Copycat Olive Garden Pizza Bowls
- Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Aztec Hot Chocolate
- Steak Cheese And Mushroom Egg Omelette
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat