CucinaPro Snowflake Waffler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
CucinaPro Snowflake Waffler
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Celebrating the winter months is so much more fun with the CucinaPro Snowflake Waffler. The small, countertop appliance is easy to use and has a great nonstick coating so waffles come out in one piece. With upright storage, you can keep it out of the way and break it out for special mornings and treats.
This small countertop appliance is incredibly easy to operate. A dial allows you to control the temperature and dictate how brown the waffles get in the iron. When your waffle reaches the perfect level of golden brown, the appliance will beep to alert you. This means you don't have to peek and keep checking the waffle.
Cleaning the waffle maker is simple thanks to the nonstick coating. I found a wet paper towel will do the trick. An easy clean-up like this is so important when entertaining or just trying to make breakfast in flash!
When not using the waffler, it takes up little real estate. This is essential for the type of appliance, especially in small kitchen with little storage. Thanks to its smart and fun design, it makes a great gift for the holidays or a birthday!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What should you be making for dinner tonight? Why this recipe for Copycat Pioneer Woman's Asian Noodle Salad, of course! It's simple… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman’s Asian Noodle Salad"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Win a Snack in the Box Container!
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Win a Kitchen Supreme French Press Bundle!
- Win a Kyocera Nonstick Fry Pan!
- Microplane Elite Series Review
- Lawless Jerky Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Pastrami
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat