9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
CucinaPro Snowflake Waffler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
CucinaPro Snowflake Waffler
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Celebrating the winter months is so much more fun with the CucinaPro Snowflake Waffler. The small, countertop appliance is easy to use and has a great nonstick coating so waffles come out in one piece. With upright storage, you can keep it out of the way and break it out for special mornings and treats.
This small countertop appliance is incredibly easy to operate. A dial allows you to control the temperature and dictate how brown the waffles get in the iron. When your waffle reaches the perfect level of golden brown, the appliance will beep to alert you. This means you don't have to peek and keep checking the waffle.
Cleaning the waffle maker is simple thanks to the nonstick coating. I found a wet paper towel will do the trick. An easy clean-up like this is so important when entertaining or just trying to make breakfast in flash!
When not using the waffler, it takes up little real estate. This is essential for the type of appliance, especially in small kitchen with little storage. Thanks to its smart and fun design, it makes a great gift for the holidays or a birthday!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Joie French Fry Cutter Review
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat