Dexas Tortilla Warmer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Dexas Tortilla Warmer is a great way to heat up and serve tortillas to all of your dinner guests. The microwaveable holder has a faux granite finish that will impress company while they enjoy warm tortillas with their meal.
The warmer is made from polypropylene, making it both microwave and dishwasher safe. To warm up the tortillas, simply place them in the container, cover, and microwave 10-30 seconds or until the tortillas are hot. You can also put damp paper towels in between tortillas to ensure they don't become dry. Once you heat the tortillas, they will stay nice and warm for dinner. The thick wall of the container keeps the heat contained and the rubber handle stays cool to the touch.
The warmer looks just like the classic ones you see at Mexican restaurants. I really like how large the warmer is because it can accommodate both corn and the larger flour tortillas. It is also tall enough to fit a nice sized stack of tortillas for the whole family to enjoy. This is a great gift for anyone who enjoys cooking Mexican or Tex-Mex recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Chili's Monterey Chicken Copycat recipe has everything you could want in a chicken entree. It's super cheesy, perfectly seasoned… Continue reading: "Chili's Monterey Chicken Copycat"
Chance to Win a Lekue Lunchbox To Go!
Food Huggers Review
Win a Set of Frieling Spice Boxes!
Chance to Win the Omnivore 4-Piece Bowl Set!
Chance to Win a Cook's Choice Onion Blossom Maker!
Chance to Win a Complete 3-Piece Pizza Set!
Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry Home Collection Chef Pan!
Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Covered Everything Pan!
Get It Right Spatulas Review
Joie French Fry Cutter Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Roast Pork in a Bath of Beer and a Bed of Mixed Onions
- Totally Scrumptious Waffles
- Restaurant-Style Hunan Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Broccoli Chicken Fritters
- Little Potato Charred Corn Salad
- Ox Tongue Goulash
- Orange Jelly Mini Cakes
- Banana, Ginger and Walnut Cake
- Grilled Salmon Pasta Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat