Dreamfarm Scizza Pizza Scissors Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Why use a pizza cutter or wheel, when you can use Dreamfarm Scizza Pizza Scissors? These pizza cutting shears are fun to use and show off. Not only do they look cool, but they actually work really well, too!
I have to say, this was the first time I have used scissors to cut a pizza, and I was quite surprised by how well they work. The extremely sharp, stainless steel blades cut through hot layers of crust, sauce, and cheese with ease. I liked that the blades were extra-long. It only took a couple motions to cut through an entire pizza. The high-quality materials used to make the shears make them extremely durable.
The key to the Scizza is the non-stick nylon base. It acts as a guide while cutting through the pizza. It also has a spatula tip which makes separating and lifting the slices onto a plate much easier.
Kids and adults will go nuts for these pizza scissors. Break these out at your next pizza party and every one will ask where they can find their own pair.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dessert recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. The rich… Continue reading: "Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler"
Chance to Win a Qwick Trim Meat and Brisket Trimmer!
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Enter to Win a Set of Grate Chef Products!
Shirley J Mugging! Review
Microplane Elite Series Review
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
Win a Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler!
Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Grommet
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Copycat Grand Lux Cafe Chicken and Waffles
- Ravioli Summer Pasta Salad
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat