Dreamfarm Scizza Pizza Scissors Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Why use a pizza cutter or wheel, when you can use Dreamfarm Scizza Pizza Scissors? These pizza cutting shears are fun to use and show off. Not only do they look cool, but they actually work really well, too!
I have to say, this was the first time I have used scissors to cut a pizza, and I was quite surprised by how well they work. The extremely sharp, stainless steel blades cut through hot layers of crust, sauce, and cheese with ease. I liked that the blades were extra-long. It only took a couple motions to cut through an entire pizza. The high-quality materials used to make the shears make them extremely durable.
The key to the Scizza is the non-stick nylon base. It acts as a guide while cutting through the pizza. It also has a spatula tip which makes separating and lifting the slices onto a plate much easier.
Kids and adults will go nuts for these pizza scissors. Break these out at your next pizza party and every one will ask where they can find their own pair.
Read NextZoup! Chicken Broth
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Both sweet and tangy, this is one pulled chicken recipe to make your mouth water. What makes these Copycat Pioneer Woman Pulled… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman Pulled Chicken Sandwiches"
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Win a Set of Global Grub Meal Kits!
- Win a Comfify Collapsible Folding Over-the-Sink Colander!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Enter for your chance to win the Gear Ultimate French Press Giveaway!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Vanilla Sugar Recipe
- Baked Nutella Filled Donut Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
- Cranberry Jam
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat