Emile Henry Flame Top Risotto Pot Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This beautiful Emile Henry Flame Top Risotto Pot is a joy to cook with. It is simple to use, works great for cooking many kinds of recipes, and is even dishwasher safe. This pot isn't just fun to cook with, it also is simply put — gorgeous. It isn't even necessary to use serving bowls when you cook with this pot because it looks so country chic. This heavy-duty ceramic pot is one that will truly last a lifetime.
Using a flame top pot is great because it is so versatile and can withstand high temperatures. The pot can be used directly on the stove-top, right on the flame. It can actually go right in the oven, microwave, or even on the grill. This is not common for most pots. It can be used over any heat reaching a maximum of 930 degrees F! It is not just heat this pot can withstand, but also cold. You can take the pot directly off the stovetop and put it in the freezer too. There are not too many environments that this pot can't be in.
We made an amazing risotto recipe using the risotto pot. It is designed specifically for cooking risotto and we could not be happier with the results. The pot is designed to distribute the heat evenly and it did just that, not a burnt piece of rice in sight. Even though the pot is great for risotto, it can be used for cooking all kinds of recipes. We think it would be perfect for making stews or braising meat since it can go straight from the stove into the oven. Really, the uses for this risotto pot are infinite. We look forward to using this great cookware for years to come.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to believe how simple it can be to make Mongolian Beef that tastes just like the kind served at your favorite… Continue reading: "Mongolian Beef P.F. Chang's Copycat"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win a Pizza Slice 'N Serve Tool!
- Win a Peugeot Wine and Champagne Vacuum Sealer!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Magimix 3200 XL Food Processor Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Copycat Olive Garden Pizza Bowls
- Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat