9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
It is all in the name when it comes to the Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan. The large saute pan is extremely lightweight and incorporates an ergonomic handle for maximum comfort. This, combined with the nonstick, heat-retentive build, make for the ideal pan. It heats quickly, but remains stable without over-heating quickly.
The materials used to make this pan add to the versatile usage. A steel base, means it can be used on all stovetops, including induction. The sparkle effect is created by the sealing, nonstick materials. The silicone carbon particles are unique to this line and give you an advantage in terms of cooking and cleaning.
The handle is quite different in look and feel, and I like it! The large curve allows for easy lifting and tossing of ingredients with a flick of the wrist. The added lip on the underside of the handle allows you to rest the lid, which is quite ingenious. A large hanging loop allows you to keep the pan at arm's length, on pot rack or hook.
This pan is a great kitchen workhorse. You can use it for most everyday meals. I like using it for sauteing meat, making one pan recipes, and making vegetable sides. The 9.5" surface area is perfect for making food for four, but the pan can also be used for smaller recipes.
Read NextShirley J Mugging! Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel
Nothing says comfort food like a dish from Cracker Barrel and this Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel is just that. The… Continue reading: "Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel"
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Win a Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Easy Cheesecake Cocktail: Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat