Frego Food Storage System Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Frego Food Storage Containers use a glass base and silicone wrap to create the best container to store and heat your food. The containers only use environmentally friendly materials and the company prides themselves on being eco-conscious.
These containers come in two different sizes: the two-cup container and the four-cup container. The two-cup container I found to be ideal for holding a snack or small lunch. The 4-cup container is better for larger portions or multiple items. The SoftSnap silicone lids keep the glass and silicone sleeve in place well. The only downside to these great containers is that they weigh slightly more than the containers I am used to using.
I loved that the glass container has a silicone sleeve. This kept me from burning myself after using the microwave, a common occurrence for me. The glass container is ideal for heating all kinds of food up. The whole container is oven-safe, though the silicone will get hot in the oven. With the silicone sleeve, however, you don't need to worry about damaging any tables after it is out of the oven; no trivet is necessary.
These are great storage containers that will outlast all of your plastic containers. They come in 4 fun and bright colors. You can even write on the silicone with a dry-erase marker, making them perfect to send kids to school with.
Read NextBrieftons Vertico Spiralizer Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
In just twenty minutes, you can have these unbelievably easy Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits sitting on your table and ready to be… Continue reading: "Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat"
- Win a Brieftons Vertico Spiralizer!
- Chance to Win an Emergency Bacon Kit
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II 10-Piece Cookware Set!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- No-bake Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Strawberry Scones
- Easy Elderflower Cordial
- Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe
- Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Air Fryer Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Strawberry Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat