WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Making health weeknight dinners is simple with the WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan. The saute pan is 9.5" wide, but the 2.75" height of the pan gives it a large capacity. This beautiful pan is crafted with extremely durable materials, making it oven safe up to 480 degrees F, as well as dishwasher safe.
The construction of this pan is well thought-out and designed to be long-lasting. The materials are thick and not the type to ever warp or crack. This makes the pan worth a little investment.
There are actual diamonds used in the build of the nonstick coating, adding extreme durability. This means you can safely use metal utensils on the pan, something unheard of with most nonstick pans. This makes it much easier to whisk and stir ingredients.
This pan comes complete with a tempered glass lid. This allows you to control how much heat is released from the pan. Plus, the tempered glass makes it less likely to crack or shatter.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dessert recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. The rich… Continue reading: "Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler"
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Jet Fryer Giveaway
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Silicone Spatula and Turner Set!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Primal Kitchen Real Sauerkraut Kit Review
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pineapple Crab Sticks Salad
- 29 Restaurant Side Dish Recipes (Copycats to Steal the Show)
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup With Minced Meat
- Stouffer’s Macaroni And Cheese
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Simple Herring Pate
- Lemon Fudge
- Pineapple Bbq Chicken
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat