Global Grub Meal Kits Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Global Grub Meal Kit Prize Pack includes three meal kits that anyone can use to make a delicious dinner. The DIY kits included in the prize pack are for making homemade Tagine, Jerk Chicken, and Chicken Tikka. Each kit has easy to understand instructions, tasty ingredients for the side dish, and even pairing recommendations.
Coming up with new and exciting dinner ideas can be difficult and then finding all the ingredients at the store just makes it a pain. I love that Global Grub makes kits that are filled with spices and exotic ingredients you may otherwise not try. Each kit is inspired by a cuisine from around the world and allows you to cook food you wouldn't have thought to make on your own necessarily.
Each kit includes the difficulty level, prep time, cooking time, and detailed instructions with drink pairing suggestions. I love how detailed and well thought out the directions are. They make sure you do all the steps in the right order in order to make the best meal possible in the shortest amount of time.
My favorite of the three kits was the Jerk Chicken. I love the flavors in the rub and the coconut rice makes the dish complete. I like that the Tagine kit can be made with either chicken or lamb. I would love to try both! The Chicken Tikka was the most boldly flavored of the three kits. I loved the different techniques in cooking that each kit employed. Each of these meals tasted authentic and delicious.
Global Grub is launching a subscription service so you can keep trying to cook new cuisines often. In each month’s box, there are two Global Grub kits, plus an item to help or enhance the cooking experience. In addition, for each kit sold, Global Grub donates a meal to someone in need. With the subscription service, a meal would be donated for each kit included! Now you can enjoy your own homemade dinner, while also providing for a less fortunate person.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for incredible new chicken recipes for dinner, look no further than this juicy, savory dish. Baked in a quick… Continue reading: "Olive Garden-Inspired Chicken Lombardy Recipe"
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Camp Chef Transformable Flat Top Grill!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Goan Prawn Curry
- Homemade Sandwich Bread
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Green Chilli Masala
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat