Hutzler Snack Attack Containers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Trying to keep lunch fun is a struggle that everyone packing a lunch knows. Whether it is for yourself or your family, keeping meal time fun is important, and encouraging a healthy, balanced lunch is easy with Hutzler's Snack Attack Containers. BPA free, dishwasher safe, and in three styles for hard boiled eggs, blueberries, and celery, these containers are perfect for throwing in your purse or packing in your lunch bag.
Healthy snack options can be difficult to pack, but these containers ensure your foods stay fresh and delicious. The egg container is the perfect size for a single egg, and it comes with a tiny salt and pepper shaker to season your egg with. At first glance, I didn't think the clasp would hold very well. However, this container will not come apart without a little help. While adults and children can easily open it, the container will not accidentally open and send your snack tumbling out.
With the blueberry holder, Hutzler thought of something that is often overlooked: keeping your fruit dry. When I pack fruit in my lunch, I always rinse it first, but I rarely let it dry all the way before tossing it into a container. Moisture can ruin a good berry, turning it moldy or transforming it into mush, but Hutzler put a strainer in the bottom of their blueberry container to avoid lunchtime disappointment. Any leftover moisture from your berries will drain into the bottom of the container, leaving your snack fresh, dry, and ready to eat!
My favorite container of the three is the celery holder. All of the designs are cute, but this one takes the cake with its textured shell and lid. The container is the perfect size for not only celery, but also carrots and sweet peppers. Vegetables that are sliced into spears are perfect for on the go, and this container makes it easy to carry both your veggies and your dips all in one. The dip container holds about a half cup of your favorite hummus, dressing, or cream cheese, the perfect amount to dunk your snack into. While I love the container, I don't suggest pulling off the lid for the dip anywhere you could get messy; because it is not a screw off top, the lid pops off and can end up splattering you with your dip if you are not being careful. Luckily, the container comes with a handy instructional guide on how to avoid spilling.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Zoku Ice Ball Review
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- Microplane Elite Series Review
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Mac N’ Cheese Recipe
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Copycat Rush On The Rocks Cocktail
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat