Jet Fryer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Jet Fryer Review
Gifted by: Viatek Consumer Products Group Inc.
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Enjoy all your favorite fried foods, without the guilt of eating oily food. The Jet Fryer cooking system allows you to "fry" foods without any oil at all! The sleek design of the appliance makes it easy to use and it will look great on your countertop.
The Jet Fryer comes with a handy recipe guide, making it even easier to make delicious fried foods in the machine. The options are endless for using this magical machine. The best part is that you can cook multiple foods at a time. Coordinating a delicious dinner will never be this easy without a Jet Fryer.
French fries, chicken, etc. will all get incredibly crispy in the Jet Fryer. Not only does the machine "fry", but it can actually be used to bake food. Free up oven space, by utilizing the Jet Fryer. There is a helpful chart included that breaks down cooking times for all kinds of ingredients and recipes. This machine allows you to get creative without making a greasy mess.
It is small enough to fit on your counter, but big enough to cook dinner. The product is designed for easy use and incredibly easy clean-up. Every piece of the machine comes apart and can even be put in a dishwasher! No preheating is required, so less planning is needed by you. Make a healthy dinner in a flash with the Jet Fryer.
Read NextFissler Adamant Comfort Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup is a cheesy delight. This Panera soup recipe is loaded with caramelized onions, thyme,… Continue reading: "Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup"
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Veggie Ricer!
- Copykat.com's Dining Out at Home 2 Cookbook Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Healthy Steps Portion Servers Review
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat