Loveland Acre's Popcorn 2 Pound Muslin Bag Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Popcorn is probably something you have been eating your entire life, but until you have tried real, stovetop popcorn, you haven't truly experienced it. Loveland Acre's Popcorn uses different varieties of corn to create the best, gourmet popcorn.
This two pound bag of popcorn contains their confetti mix of kernels. The confetti mix has a blend of their Ruby Red and Shaman's Blue popcorn kernels. These aren't your average microwave popcorn kernels. These kernels are extra tender, fluffy, and have barely any hull. Now you can forget about getting all the hulls stuck in your teeth and actually enjoy your popcorn!
We made a big batch of the popcorn for our office and it was gone within minutes. People loved the lightness of the popcorn, as well as the flavor. Everyone was amazed by how much of the popcorn actually popped. This authentic, small batch popcorn
Stovetop popcorn is fun to make and this popcorn is even healthier than microwave varieties. It takes the same amount of time to make this popcorn as it would using a microwave, but you get to watch it pop! Within three minutes, the popcorn is ready to eat. This popcorn makes a great and easy alternative to unhealthy snacks. This 2-pound bag comes in a cute muslin bag with a special engraved scoop, making it the perfect gift.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat