Mocktail Beverages Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Mocktails are a fun way to enjoy your favorite cocktails with or without alcohol. These Mocktails Brand beverages are made to be sipped on their own or with alcohol added. The tasty drinks come in four flavors: Karma Sucra Cosmopolitan, Vida Loca Margarita, Sevilla Red Sangria, and Scottish Lemonade Whiskey Sour.
I love the packaging for these drinks mixes. The bottles are designed to look like cocktail shakers with different seals depending on the flavor. You can add ice, or if you would like alcohol, directly to the shaker and use it to mix up your drink. This fun packaging not only looks great, but actually makes a tasty drink!
I thought the Mocktails Brand beverages were enjoyable on their own or with added alcohol. The Vida Loca Margarita was my favorite because it most closely resembled an actual cocktail you would order at a nice restaurant. Some of the others tasted more like fruit punch if there was no alcohol added.
These are ingenious for serving at your next party. I love that you can easily whip up large batches of sangria or margaritas in less than a minute. You can even keep some or all alcohol-free to serve to kids or those who don't drink. These mixers are a wonderful option for people looking to enjoy the flavors of a cocktail without the booze or anyone looking to change up their standard drink routine. I recommend keeping a few bottles on hand at all times!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich is a recipe perfect for breakfast for dinner. With sweet french toast serving as the… Continue reading: "Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich"
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry 11-Piece Cookware Set!
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Solvetta FlatBox Lunch Container!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Salsarita's Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini: A Simple Dish Full Of Taste
- Potato Gnocchi: The Authentic Recipe
- Vegan Meringue Cookies
- The Best Homemade Applesauce
- Subway Cookies Recipe
- Eggplant Parmesan Recipe: Easy Classical Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Cheesy Spinach Dip
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad Recipe Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat