Molecule-R Aroma Serving Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Having fun with your food is just as important as cooking it. Molecule-R has products that explain the science behind food. The Volatile Flavoring & Pairing Kit and Aromatic Serving Set allow you to add a new sensation to the eating experience.
The Volatile Flavoring & Pairing Kit has everything you need to get started experimenting with smell sensations. The kit comes with 21 unique flavorings to have fun with. Some of the more interesting flavors were wasabi, truffle, and smoke. Special tablets attach to the forks included in the kit and a drop or two of a flavoring onto the tablet will ignite the aromas. The kit comes with a booklet that leads you through all the neat things you can do with the kit.
It is interesting to experiment both with complimentary scents and opposite scents. They include some pairing suggestions like chocolate with wasabi aroma and curry chicken with coriander aroma. It is really fun to play around with different aromas. I felt like a real food scientist.
In addition to the aroma portion of the kit, there are PROP supertaster strips included. These strips allow you to measure how good of a taster you are. If the strips taste overly bitter, then you are a supertaster!
The Aromatic Serving Set adds a new dimension to showcases aromas. It comes with a serving plate that makes it easy to display your food and aromas. This set includes spoons instead of forks which allows you to expand how you use the kit.
These kits are great for anyone who likes to experiment with cooking. I would love to have a dinner party featuring the aromas. It would certainly get guests talking. This is also a fantastic gift for any kids or teenagers into the culinary world.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Chance to Win a Qwick Trim Meat and Brisket Trimmer!
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Enter to Win a Set of Grate Chef Products!
Shirley J Mugging! Review
Microplane Elite Series Review
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
Win a Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler!
Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Grommet
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Copycat Grand Lux Cafe Chicken and Waffles
- Ravioli Summer Pasta Salad
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat