Peugeot Wine and Champagne Vacuum Sealer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Peugeot Wine Vacuum Sealer Review
Gifted By: Peugeot
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
I often want just a glass of wine, but after opening a bottle, it'll go bad quickly. The Peugeot Wine Vacuum Sealer is changing that for good. This innovative system allows you to remove all the extra air in a bottle to keep it fresh much longer. The sealer also comes with a champagne attachment that will keep your bubbly ready to drink the next day!
This set comes with everything you need to seal two bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne. I like that they include two stoppers for wine, in case you opened a bottle of red and a bottle of white. With the stoppers in place, your wine will stay fresh at least 5 days longer.
I was surprised by how easy the sealer was to use. You simply place one of the two wine stoppers on the bottle and place the pump on top. After about 20 pumps, the wine is sealed fresh. The champagne stopper works a little different but accomplishes the same thing.
I was very impressed with the resulting wine and champagne after using the sealer. While wine is a bit harder for me to judge, champagne certainly loses its qualities overnight. The champagne I tasted after a few days was still bubbly and ready to enjoy.
This set makes a great gift for any wine or champagne lover. It is also a great item to bring with if you are camping or going on a picnic. You will save countless bottles of wine with this fantastic tool at your hands.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dessert recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. The rich… Continue reading: "Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler"
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Jet Fryer Giveaway
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Silicone Spatula and Turner Set!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Primal Kitchen Real Sauerkraut Kit Review
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pineapple Crab Sticks Salad
- 29 Restaurant Side Dish Recipes (Copycats to Steal the Show)
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup With Minced Meat
- Stouffer’s Macaroni And Cheese
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Simple Herring Pate
- Lemon Fudge
- Pineapple Bbq Chicken
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat