Peugeot Wine and Champagne Vacuum Sealer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Peugeot Wine Vacuum Sealer Review
Gifted By: Peugeot
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
I often want just a glass of wine, but after opening a bottle, it'll go bad quickly. The Peugeot Wine Vacuum Sealer is changing that for good. This innovative system allows you to remove all the extra air in a bottle to keep it fresh much longer. The sealer also comes with a champagne attachment that will keep your bubbly ready to drink the next day!
This set comes with everything you need to seal two bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne. I like that they include two stoppers for wine, in case you opened a bottle of red and a bottle of white. With the stoppers in place, your wine will stay fresh at least 5 days longer.
I was surprised by how easy the sealer was to use. You simply place one of the two wine stoppers on the bottle and place the pump on top. After about 20 pumps, the wine is sealed fresh. The champagne stopper works a little different but accomplishes the same thing.
I was very impressed with the resulting wine and champagne after using the sealer. While wine is a bit harder for me to judge, champagne certainly loses its qualities overnight. The champagne I tasted after a few days was still bubbly and ready to enjoy.
This set makes a great gift for any wine or champagne lover. It is also a great item to bring with if you are camping or going on a picnic. You will save countless bottles of wine with this fantastic tool at your hands.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The smell wafting from street stands selling sugared nuts in the wintertime is intoxicating. This homemade copycat recipe can bring… Continue reading: "Make Your Own Sugared Street Nuts"
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a Capresso CoffeeTEAM PRO Coffee Maker with Built-In Grinder!
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bakery Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grocery Store Caramel Apples Recipe
- Restaurant Style Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Copycat Entenmann’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Entenmann's-Inspired Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
- Turkey Gravy – Simply The Best
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- Caramel Apple Crepes
- Eggplant Salad with Marinated Onions and Eggs
- Halloween Pizza Ideas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat