Season with Spice 3-Pack Spice Blend Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Season with Spice makes some of the best new spice blends I have tasted in a long time. Their line of Asian-style spices has many delicious variations on traditional spice blends. I had the opportunity to sample three of their best blends, Japanese Seven Spice, Thai Sriracha Sea Salt, and Spicy Korean Chili Seasoning. All three were bold, flavorful, and I can see myself using them often in all kinds of recipes.
The Spicy Korean Chili Seasoning was my favorite and I will be using it on just about everything I eat! I would describe it as Korean-style red pepper flakes. The blend is comprised of Korean chili flakes, black sesame seeds, Sichuan pepper, and red chili flakes. I loved the use of the black sesame seeds. it added just the right amount of character to the flavor. This is a seasoning that can be used as a condiment for just about anything, especially tacos, pizza, and pasta!
The Thai Sriracha Sea Salt is another great seasoning with a bit of a kick. The seasoned salt is made with Pacific sea salt, sriracha sauce, and habanero. It is not overwhelmingly spicy at all. It has just the right amount of spiciness to elevate a dish and not overpower it.
The third seasoning I got to try from Season with Spice was their Japanese Seven Spice. It is the ultimate Japanese spice blend. I would add it to ramen for a burst of umami flavor. This is a great mainstay of Japanese cooking and something to keep on-hand in the pantry.
With these three Asian spice blends from Season with Spice, you can make all kinds of delicious new creations. These spices will add the perfect dose of savory flavoring!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Steak Knife Set!
- Enter to win the Vanilla Bean Paste Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Camerons Pizza Grilling Pan!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Enter to Win a Set of Zipzicle Ice Pop Molds!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Instant Pot Ham
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Braised Cabbage Piroshki
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat