Smart Planet Bacon Bowl Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Bacon is an ingredient that people go wild for and look for new ways of eating it. The Smart Planet Bacon Bowl Maker is designed to create an edible bowl, made entirely of bacon, for serving food. The maker can make two small bacon bowls at a time.
Smart Planet makes fun and inventive products, and this Bacon Bowl Maker is no different. The device heats up incredibly quickly and will cook in the bacon bowls in 5-10 minutes. The nonstick surface ensures you don't need to add oil. Plus, all of the bacon grease filters down into a drip basket so the bowls don't have any excess grease.
The bacon cooks up perfectly in the maker. The pieces fused together to create the bowl. I loved how crispy the bacon got on the outside, while still retaining a little chewiness.
The bacon bowls make for an amazing edible serving dish. You can fill them with all kinds of delicious ingredients. I really liked using them to serve a salad or a big spoonful of mac and cheese. The options are endless!
Read NextDexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- Chance to Win an Emergency Bacon Kit
- Chicago Metallic Pie Bowl Set Review
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a Cosori French Press!
- Zoku Ice Ball Review
- Joie French Fry Cutter Review
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Redneck Nachos (ole Red Copycat)
- Moroccan Tomato And Cauliflower Soup
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Booster Rainbow Salad
- Quick 'n' Yummy Mushrooms
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat