Sprout Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sprout Kit Review
Gifted by: Sustainable Santa Cruz
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
I was not born with a green thumb; that is the just the truth. But, with this Sprout Kit from Sustainable Santa Cruz, you don't need any gardening skills to grow your own fresh sprouts. This kit comes with everything you need in order to make your own sprouts in just a few days and the best part is it is foolproof!
Once I started "sprouting" I was hooked. The kit is incredibly easy to use. You soak your seeds, using just about an eighth of the package you receive, so there is plenty for more future sprouting. Then it is as simple as letting the seeds drain in a mason jar fit with their draining lid. Over the course of the next few days you just rinse the seeds periodically. We saw our seeds sprouting literally the same day! Over the next 3 days they expanded to fill the mason jar. You can use your homemade sprouts to put on sandwiches or they can even be juiced for a super nutritious drink.
This kit is great to do with young children. They can help with the rinsing and they will be mesmerized as they watch their sprouts grow. The packaging and presentation of the kit is really thought out and done well. It makes a wonderful gift for a housewarming, child, or birthday.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Emile Henry Mixing Bowl Set Review
- Camp Chef Ultimate Camping Stove System Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Anolon 12-Cup Muffin Pan Review
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker Review
- Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan Review
- Rosle Pizza Cutter Review
- Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline Review
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 28 Best Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes
- 16 Homemade Bar Food Recipes
- Pizza Star Recipe
- 15 Cafe Rio Copycat Recipes
- Homemade Ground Sausage and White Bean Chili
- Copycat Sweetie Pie’s Macaroni and Cheese
- Soul Warming Restaurant-Style Seafood Chowder
- 30 Best Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipes
- 17 KFC Copycat Recipes for You
- Copycat Olive Garden Lasagna Fritta