Sprout Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sprout Kit Review
Gifted by: Sustainable Santa Cruz
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
I was not born with a green thumb; that is the just the truth. But, with this Sprout Kit from Sustainable Santa Cruz, you don't need any gardening skills to grow your own fresh sprouts. This kit comes with everything you need in order to make your own sprouts in just a few days and the best part is it is foolproof!
Once I started "sprouting" I was hooked. The kit is incredibly easy to use. You soak your seeds, using just about an eighth of the package you receive, so there is plenty for more future sprouting. Then it is as simple as letting the seeds drain in a mason jar fit with their draining lid. Over the course of the next few days you just rinse the seeds periodically. We saw our seeds sprouting literally the same day! Over the next 3 days they expanded to fill the mason jar. You can use your homemade sprouts to put on sandwiches or they can even be juiced for a super nutritious drink.
This kit is great to do with young children. They can help with the rinsing and they will be mesmerized as they watch their sprouts grow. The packaging and presentation of the kit is really thought out and done well. It makes a wonderful gift for a housewarming, child, or birthday.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There is nothing more satisfying at the end of a long day than some potatoes au gratin to indulge yourself in. These perfect Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman Au Gratin Potatoes"
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Chance to Win a Camerons Pizza Grilling Pan!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Nonstick Stir Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bakery Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grocery Store Caramel Apples Recipe
- Restaurant Style Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Copycat Entenmann’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Entenmann's-Inspired Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
- Turkey Gravy – Simply The Best
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- Caramel Apple Crepes
- Eggplant Salad with Marinated Onions and Eggs
- Halloween Pizza Ideas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat