Sprout Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sprout Kit Review
Gifted by: Sustainable Santa Cruz
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
I was not born with a green thumb; that is the just the truth. But, with this Sprout Kit from Sustainable Santa Cruz, you don't need any gardening skills to grow your own fresh sprouts. This kit comes with everything you need in order to make your own sprouts in just a few days and the best part is it is foolproof!
Once I started "sprouting" I was hooked. The kit is incredibly easy to use. You soak your seeds, using just about an eighth of the package you receive, so there is plenty for more future sprouting. Then it is as simple as letting the seeds drain in a mason jar fit with their draining lid. Over the course of the next few days you just rinse the seeds periodically. We saw our seeds sprouting literally the same day! Over the next 3 days they expanded to fill the mason jar. You can use your homemade sprouts to put on sandwiches or they can even be juiced for a super nutritious drink.
This kit is great to do with young children. They can help with the rinsing and they will be mesmerized as they watch their sprouts grow. The packaging and presentation of the kit is really thought out and done well. It makes a wonderful gift for a housewarming, child, or birthday.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win Spiced Tomato Jam!
- Chance to win the Totally Bamboo Pizza Cutter and Artisan Pizza Board!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Microwave Bacon Cooker!
- Chance to Win an Emergency Bacon Kit
- Enter to Win a Architec Mixing Bowl Set!
- Win Free Wonderfully Raw Ranch Dipperz Snacks!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pasta With Peas And Bacon: Easy And Fast Italian Recipe!
- Avocado Donuts
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon Salad Recipe
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Moe's Queso Recipe
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat