The Easy Sushi Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Easy Sushi Review
Gifted by: Wine Cellar Express
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Sushi is one of my favorite foods, but it is expensive to go out for sushi all the time. I never even considered making homemade sushi until I saw the Easy Sushi. This kitchen tool makes the art of sushi simple for anyone to master in just a few minutes.
The kit comes with just two simple pieces. When you first see the Easy Sushi, it doesn't look like much other than a couple of pieces of plastic. However, these pieces of plastic are all you need to make perfect rolls of sushi. It is as simple as laying down a sheet of seaweed, sushi rice, and fillings. Then, close the contraption and voila, a perfect roll of sushi. The sushi maker comes complete with the perfect recipe for sushi rice. Simply buy seaweed and follow the rice recipe, and you will be a master of sushi in no time.
Since the Easy Sushi is incredibly simple to use, it is easy to churn out roll after roll. Once you are done making sushi, cleaning is a breeze. The maker is easy to rinse off, but you can also throw it directly into the dishwasher.
This is a fun gift to give your food-loving or sushi-obsessed friends. Buy yourself a kit and you can start having the best sushi parties around. This is a must-have kitchen tool for any sushi lover.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich is a recipe perfect for breakfast for dinner. With sweet french toast serving as the… Continue reading: "Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich"
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry 11-Piece Cookware Set!
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Solvetta FlatBox Lunch Container!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Salsarita's Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini: A Simple Dish Full Of Taste
- Potato Gnocchi: The Authentic Recipe
- Vegan Meringue Cookies
- The Best Homemade Applesauce
- Subway Cookies Recipe
- Eggplant Parmesan Recipe: Easy Classical Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Cheesy Spinach Dip
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad Recipe Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat