- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Revolutionize your meals with the VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot! This incredible cooking system allows for slow cooking, rice cooking, and everything in between. The clay pot insert makes all the difference in developing deep and complex flavors, and divine recipes.
The VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker is a unique appliance that will make slow cooking, rice cooking, steaming, and making homemade yogurt incredibly easy. This cooker heats up much quicker than standard slow cookers, so you don't have to keep food cooking all day. The clay insert is natural and ensures the nutrients in your food remain intact.
I was very impressed with the way my food cooked in the VitaClay Digital Express. I made a chicken dish and could not have been happier with the results. The chicken actually developed a caramelized crust, unlike most chicken recipes made in the slow cooker. It was also incredibly tender and perfectly cooked.
I love that the Multi-Cooker can be used for a variety of recipes. I used it to make a slow cooker recipe, as well as to cook a batch of rice. Both operations were simple thanks to the display screen and clearly marked buttons.
The slow cooking operation is much faster than other slow cookers. I like this because you are able to achieve the same results of a slow cooker recipe, but without waiting all day for the food to cook. Once the two hour cycle is over, the food will be kept hot, and ready to eat for many hours.
Read NextCucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat