Zeroll The Original Scoop Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Original Scoop
Gifted by: Zeroll
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Ice cream is one of the most universally beloved desserts. Nothing beats a big scoop of ice cream after dinner. There is one thing I hate when trying to make a bowl of ice cream and that's how hard it can be to scoop! Usually the only way to a get a good scoop of hard, frozen ice cream is to let it soften, but with Zeroll's ice cream scoop you no longer need to play the waiting game. The Original Scoop will easily sink into soft and hard ice creams alike, creating the perfect sphere of ice cream.
This ice cream scoop seems ordinary, but it is truly a perfect tool. This stainless steel 1020 model makes a 2-ounce size scoop; that's about 40 round scoops per gallon! This is the best size for a scoop of ice cream. While Zeroll makes other models with varying sizes, I believe this size is just the right portion. The secret to this ice cream scoop is in the handle. The handle is filled with a heat conductive fluid. This makes scooping rock solid ice cream as easy as can be! We were able to scoop rock hard ice cream with great ease and no time spent letting it soften.
Unfortunately, this ice cream scoop cannot go into your dishwasher. Luckily, this is hardly a problem. All you need is a light rinse and excess ice cream or other food comes off in a flash. The scoop fits nicely into a small kitchen drawer for easy access when you need an immediate bowl of ice cream.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The Pioneer Woman sure knows how to do food right, and this recipe for Just Like the Pioneer Woman's Mozzarella Cheese Sticks is no… Continue reading: "Just Like the Pioneer Woman’s Mozzarella Cheese Sticks"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Toast On! Impression Toaster!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic French Press!
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Win a Drink in the Box Set!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat