ZoLi This & That Stackable Food Container Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The ZoLi This & That Stackable Food Containers allow you to pack up all your favorite foods and snacks for the office or school. The stackable containers are all vacuum-insulated to keep your food hot or cold for longer than other food containers.
The container is actually two containers all in one. I like that you have the option to use just one container or you can even add a third container. This modular setup is easy to configure and makes it simple to take multiple food items on the go with you.
The double walled stainless steel keeps your food hot or cold depending on the item. This is great when you going somewhere without a refrigerator to keep food cold or a microwave to warm food up. It also keeps the outside of the container cool to the touch no matter what hot food is inside.
The design is both chic and practical. The containers come in five different bright colors that add a little cheer to your lunch bag. I love the cylindrical shape because it doesn't take up a lot of space in your bag and it is easy to hold.
This is a great set of food containers to add to your collection. It is perfect for bringing to school, the office, or just in the car.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat