Dave's Gourmet Pasta Sauce Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a taste of one of Dave's Gourmet Pasta Sauces and you will never believe it came from a jar. The Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce, Organic Roasted Garlic & Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce, and Organic Red Heirloom Pasta Sauce all taste freshly made and are rich in flavor.
My favorite sauce was the Roasted Garlic and Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce. I loved that it had chunks of vegetables that you could actually make out, unlike most store-bought sauces. After I ate all my pasta, I used the sauce as a bruschetta topping on bread. It tasted great and I would actually serve it like that as an appetizer. The Red Heirloom Sauce is also great, but less chunky. I would pick this sauce if I was cooking for kids since it is a little lighter and doesn't have as many chunks of vegetables.
Butternut Squash is combined with roasted red peppers and other vegetables to create the Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce. One of our editors took home the Butternut Squash Sauce to sample for dinner. They paired it with cheesy pasta and turkey sausage. She expected the sauce itself to be heavy, but the garlic and red pepper mixed in with the sauce created a light and flavorful topping that was perfect for the whole wheat pasta. This is also a great sauce to serve over ravioli or even as a sauce for other vegetables.
The Dave's Gourmet sauces fit the "gourmet" title perfectly. They all taste like they were cooked by someone slaving over the stove all day. The 25.5 oz.-sized jars are a great size and will feed the whole family.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat