30 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
From decadent cheesecake recipes to warm pasta dishes and classic appetizers, these copycat Cheesecake Factory recipes are what you've been craving!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Cheesecake Factory is the restaurant with the never ending menu that is full of delicious options. From appetizer recipes, to breakfast, lunch and dinner, and even great delicious dessert recipes, you'll find that there's a Cheesecake Factory recipe for everyone. Now you can enjoy this never ending menu right from home with the 30 Best Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipes.
These are the best homemade copycat recipes that are better than the real deal. They are the perfect portions and use the freshest ingredients. Make some of the best Cheesecake Factory recipes for all your meals and they will not disappoint.
Because you'll be making these copycat Cheesecake Factory recipes at home, you'll save time and money, and you'll have a delicious, restaurant-quality meal for every time you sit down to eat. (Dessert included.) Give these recipes a try and let us know in the comments which one is your favorite!
Watch and Learn: One of the Cheesecake Factory's most popular recipes is their Pretzel Crusted Chicken! Watch the video below to learn how to make this simple recipe at home!
Table of Contents
Sometimes, a list of ingredients seems to cost way more than anticipated! Fortunately, our collection has recipes that are simple, delicious, and guilt-free: 21 Cheap Dinner Ideas for the Thrifty Chef
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Recipes
The best way to get your cheesecake fix is definitely with a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake recipe. They're simply the best desserts to serve to your friends and family for just about any occasion. They'll think they're dining at a fancy restaurant.
- Just Like Cheesecake Factory Vanilla Bean CheesecakeThis recipe gets this classic cheesecake recipe right. Try it and see for yourself.
- Homemade Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake CakeThis cheesecake and cake combination is rich filling, and one of the loveliest desserts on the menu.
- Just-Like Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet CheesecakeAre you ready for the ultimate dessert? Just-Like Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake is just the easy cake recipe you're looking for.
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Key Lime Pie CheesecakeWe are head over heels for everything key lime flavored.
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake CheesecakeWhile the name of this recipe may be a tongue twister, the cake it makes is nothing short of divinely delicious.
- Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake CopycatThis Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Copycat recipe will exceed your divine dessert desires.
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Triple Chocolate CheesecakeLove chocolate? You'll absolutely love this triple chocolate cheesecake recipe. It's three layers of rich, decadent chocolate goodness. Try it for yourself.
- Yum! This banana cream cheesecake is fruity and refreshing. It's the perfect cheesecake for the summertime.
Cheesecake Factory Appetizer Copycat Recipes
Need something tasty but light to hold you over until the big meal? These copycat Cheesecake Factory recipes for appetizers will blow you away. No one wants to spend hours making an appetizer; that's why these tasty recipes are so easy. Just throw one of these together, and you'll have a delicious snack in no time.
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Huevos RancherosCopycat Cheesecake Factory Huevos Rancheros are a great way to start the day. While this egg recipe is great for breakfast, you can enjoy a great dish like this all day long. Show off you skills in the kitchen by re-creating this famous dish. It's a fun recipe with plenty of Mexican flair.
- Cheesecake Factory Tex Mex Egg Rolls CopycatWelcome a little southern flair into your kitchen with this copycat recipe appetizer. If you love restaurant food but aren't in the mood to pay restaurant prices, this perfect starter recipe clone will have your whole family fooled. Give this one a try! It's sure to impress.
- Easy Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls CopycatThis Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Copycat recipe replicates the unique appetizer found at the famous restaurant.
- Cheesecake Factory's Santorini Farro Salad CopycatThis side dish deli salad copycat recipe is so easy to make, and it's as delicious as it is colorful. Give this recipe a try for somthing refreshing and new to spice up your dinner routine!
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Grilled ArtichokesThis recipe for Cheesecake Factory Copycat Grilled Artichokes is a great go-to appetizer recipe that can be quickly thrown together.
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chinese Chicken SaladOnce you try this copycat recipe, you will want it again and again. It's the perfect healthy side dish, but it would also make a great recipe for a light lunch.
- Cheesecake Factory BBQ Ranch Chicken SaladCheesecake Factory BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad is so much more than lettuce and dressing. With chicken, avocado, corn, beans, tomato, and crispy onion straws, this is one of the Cheesecake Factory recipes you're going to want to hold on to! This is a one-of-a-kind salad.
Cheesecake Factory Main Dish Copycat Recipes
These Cheesecake Factory main dish copycat recipes are the stars of the show at your next big dinner. They're way easier to make than you would expect, and if you're going to put a lot of work into any part of your meal, it should be the main dish. With these recipes, you can get a taste of your Cheesecake Factory favorites without leaving your home. In fact, you might just find yourself running your own Copycat Cheesecake Factory right from your kitchen!
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Chicken CostolettaThis Cheesecake Factory Copycat Chicken Costoletta is an easy dinner recipe that everyone will love.
- Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta CopycatThis Cheesecake Factory Copycat Four Cheese Pasta recipe will satisfy your cravings for The Cheesecake Factory without the need for a long car ride or expensive meal.
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken BellagioCopycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken Bellagio is made with tender chicken, spaghetti and simple herbs and spices that really make the dish shine.
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Santa Fe Chicken SaladLime dressing adds a cool zest to this Tex-Mex inspired marinated chicken dish.
- This family-style dinner is a great way to corral the whole gang around the table.
- Homemade Version of Cheesecake Factory Chicken MadeiraMake dinner a special occasion with this Homemade Version of Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira. It's an easy chicken recipe with sophisticated flair. It's the perfect dish to make for a date night in.
- Cheesecake Factory Bang Bang Shrimp CopycatIf you are looking for a main dish that can bring the heat and flavor, then you must try this Cheesecake Factory Bang Bang Shrimp Copycat recipe.
- Whether you serve this chicken dish as an appetizer at a potluck, or as a main dish, it is sure to make your friends and family sing its praises.
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Crispy Chicken CostolletaIf you're looking for tasty and easy Cheesecake Factory restaurant recipes, you'll love this one for Copycat Cheesecake Factory Crispy Chicken Costolleta made with a Dijon mustard-lemon sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Lighter Sun Dried Tomato Fettuccine Cheesecake Factory CopycatNow you can bring the Cheesecake Factory home with this easy copycat recipe. The Lighter Sun Dried Tomato Fettuccine Cheesecake Factory Copycat is lighter than the original but still as creamy and delicious.
- Tuscan Chicken Cheesecake Factory Copycat RecipeTake your tastebuds on a trip to italiy with this chicken entree recipe. It's a fabulous weeknight meal.
- This copycat cajun jambalaya is easy to make, and it's packed with amazing cajun flavor! Make this recipe for dinner, and you'll feel like you're in New Orleans.
Other Cheesecake Factory Dessert Recipes
You probably know the Cheesecake Factory for its cheesecake, but these other Cheesecake Factory copycat desserts are equally as delicious. Try them for yourself and see!
- These apple cheesecake bars are the essential dessert bars from the Cheesecake Factory. They're easy to make, too!
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Raspberry LemonadeCopycat Cheesecake Factory Raspberry Lemonade is yours to make.
- Homemade Cheesecake Factory Creme Brulee French ToastStart your morning on a bright note with this homemade creme brulee french toast.
History of The Cheesecake Factory
Today, there are over 200 Cheesecake Factories in operation, from California to Hong Kong, and is the most widely-known maker of cheesecakes. With its elegant interiors and extensive menu, it’s no wonder that customers will often wait sometimes two hours just to get a table!
But how did this American classic become such a renowned and well-loved restaurant? And who came up with that incredible original cheesecake recipe in the first place?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, The Cheesecake Factory has a history as rich as their signature cheesecakes.
Cofounder Evelyn Overton was living in Detroit, Michigan in the 1940’s with her husband Oscar (the other half of the dynamic Cheesecake Factory duo) when she came across a recipe in the local paper that would inspire her to whip up her own “Original” Cheesecake recipe. This rich and creamy dessert captivated her friends and neighbors, and thus planted the dream of running her own bakery that would specialize in her cheesecake creations.
Unfortunately, the Mr. and Mrs. Overton had to put the dream on hold so they could raise their two kids, and the baking equipment was relegated to the basement where Evelyn could still run a small business from her little Detroit house.
With cream cheese as the main ingredient, Evelyn’s cheesecakes proved to be so popular that 25 years later, she and Oscar were able to move to Los Angeles and open the bakery of their dreams as soon as her kids were grown.
Evelyn continued to bake and manage their new office, while Oscar focused his energy on sales. Even their daughter Renee helped with baking at night after she got off work for the evening.
Their son David, on the other hand, had a dream of his own. He wanted to be a drummer and was able to attend Wayne State University in Detroit with the money he had earned playing the drums professionally throughout high school. Even a one-year stint at a San Francisco law school couldn’t shake him from his musical ambitions.
Perhaps it was the smell of cheesecake wafting from his parents’ “Cheesecake Factory” bakery, but David eventually made his way to the cheesecake paradise and opened the first Cheesecake Factory restaurant that would showcase all of his parents’ incredible dessert recipes.
There’s nothing like a delicious dream come true!
Sometimes we just aren't willing to commit to spending the time and money on a trip to a fancy restaurant! Now you can enjoy The Cheesecake Factory's cheesecakes on your own time and budget with these marvelous recipes: 10 Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes: Make-At-Home Cheesecake Factory Recipes
What is your favorite Cheesecake Factory menu item? Tell us below!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Pizza recipes are always made better with a side of salad, but what happens when the pizza and the salad become one? The answer is… See more
- 30 Old Fashioned Recipes That Will Remind You of Your Childhood
- 16 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- 66 Best Copycat Retro Recipes
- Spiced Herb Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
- Top 100 Copycat Recipes of 2017
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- 34 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 24 Applebee's Copycat Recipes
- Copycat Panera Bread Bowls
- 4-Ingredient No-Chicken Bouillon
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Steak-n-Shake Chili
- 30 Minute Chicken and Dumplings
- 18 Warm and Cozy Copycat Simple Soup Recipes
- Restaurant Clam Chowder Makeover
- Link Love: 6 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Salad
- Braun Household
- Korean Ground Beef
- Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat