35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
These recipes for Chinese food are just what you've been craving, from chicken fried rice to orange chicken!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
These 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes are some of the most classic carry out dishes. Leave that take-out behind, now you can make these copycat Chinese restaurant meals in your kitchen and on your own time. This list contains a wide variety of entrees, sauces and sides. There are even healthy vegetarian options. With so many choices, it's easy to mix and match these delicious and easy Chinese dinner recipes.
If you are looking to serve dinner to a large crowd, these copycat chinese restaurant recipes are sure to please the whole party You can put together a make-at-home Chinese buffet. During any season, any time of year, you can enjoy these family friendly recipes.
Why run to the restaurant when you can cook up this copycat collection at home? Whether you're looking for beef, sauces, shrimp and more, you'll find it in the list below. Impress your friends and family with your flair for Chinese restaurant-worthy cooking. You can even end your meal with a nice cup of rice wine and fortune cookies. Learning how to make Chinese food is a breeze with these recipes.
Check out the BONUS VIDEO below to see how you can make a really delicious chinese noodle bowl recipe!
Table of Contents
Copycat Chinese Restaurant Entrees
What makes a copycat Chinese restaurant recipe stand out from the pack? It's the special blend of meat (or fish), rice and spices that defines the flavors of classic Chinese cooking. No wok? No problem, these recipes are easily modified for at-home cooking. If you're searching for beef, chicken, noodles or shrimp, take a look below and select your favorite. Pad Thai is even thrown into the mix. Get ready for a take-out fake-out with this appetizing mix of entrees. You'll be cooking up easy Chinese food in no time.
- Takeout Chicken Pad Thai
Who needs takeout when you can whip up this easy Asian-inspired dish at home?
- Copycat P.F. Chang's Mongolian Beef Recipe
If you're a huge fan of Chinese food, then you've probably had this beef and loved it.
- Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli
Skip the takeout and enjoy this better-for-you beef and broccoli!
- P.F. Chang's Orange Peeled Chicken Copycat
This copycat recipe is the perfect orange chicken recipe!
- Copycat Pei Wei Mongolian Beef
This copycat is even better than the real thing!
- Panda Express Glazed Lemon Chicken
Make it an ethnic food night with this copycat recipe for lemon chicken!
- Cashew Chicken
For a Chinese restaurant-inspired recipe with extra flair, be sure to give this homemade chicken a try.
- Takeout Firecracker Chicken
This Chinese restaurant recipe is sure to give any dinner a zesty kick!
- Copycat General Tao's Chicken
This copycat is an American-Chinese General Tao recipe that tastes just like the dish you love from your favorite Chinese restaurant!
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat Recipe
You don't need to go out when you get the craving for restaurant recipes like Panda Express!
- Homemade Chinese Takeout Bourbon Chicken and Rice
Add a little Asian flair to your mealtime with this recipe for chicken and rice!
- Noodles and Co. Thai Peanut Saute
With soy sauce, chili sauce, and peanut sauce, this recipe is a blast of flavor.
- Healthy Mongolian Chicken Takeout Copycat
This copycat recipe is not only delicious, but it is also a healthier version of the popular takeout dish.
- Copycat Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken
Add some zest to your mealtime with this recipe for black pepper chicken!
- Skinny Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
This honey sesame chicken is sweet, tender, and oh-so tasty.
- Takeout Firecracker Shrimp
Add a little extra zest to your dinner routine with firecracker shrimp!
- Crispy Honey Chicken Takeout Copycat
If you are looking for tasty, crispy, and easy chicken recipes, then you've come to the right place.
- Easy Curry Chicken
With curry sauce, bell peppers, carrots, and onions, this curry chicken will remind you of your favorite Chinese takeout restaurant.
Can't get enough of Panda Express? Check out our collection: 8 Copycat Panda Express Recipes
Copycat Chinese Sauces and Dressings
No copycat restaurant dinner is complete without a light and satisfying sauce. These sauces are both light and full of flavor, a winning combination. Whether you like it spicy, like a red hot sriracha, or creamy like the Japanese mayo sauce, there's something here for everyone!
- Homemade Sriracha
With this hot chili sauce recipe in your arsenal of sauces, you won't have to sneak hot sauce from your local Thai restaurant anymore.
- Japanese Steakhouse Mayo Sauce
If you've ever been to Benihana, chances are you've tried this special restaurant knockoff recipe.
- Applebee's Oriental Dressing Knockoff
This knockoff is the perfect dressing recipe!
- Simple Sweet and Sour Sauce
Complete your takeout meal with this easy recipe for sweet and sour sauce!
- Clone Japanese Yum-Yum Sauce
This clone delivers the flavors of the iconic Japanese sauce you cannot seem to buy anywhere!
Hungry for more variety? We've got the ultimate collection of treats you are most likely to find at your local shopping mall: 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
Copycat Chinese Restaurant Sides
The perfect addition to any meal at a chinese restaurant is a delicious side dish. If you've been to Benihana, you've witnessed their fun and inventive style of cooking. Why not step up your culinary game by trying out new tricks in the kitchen? Let these copycat Chinese restaurant recipes spark your creativity.
- Chinese Takeout Fried Rice
If you were thinking about ordering in Chinese food, forget it.
- Homemade Egg Drop Soup
A restaurant classic that can easily be made at home!
- Just Like P.F. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This recipe allows you to create the famous appetizer people are always talking about.!
- Chinese Restaurant Banana Wontons
These banana wontons are just like the ones you can order at Stir Crazy!
- Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice
The title says it all!
- Takeout Lo Mein
On a Saturday night, doesn't Chinese food hit the spot?
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chinese Chicken Salad
Once you try this copycat recipe, you will want it again and again.
- Takeout Hot and Sour Soup
This copycat Chinese restaurant recipe is warm and satisfying!
- Lox Rangoons
This easy Chinese restaurant recipe is light on the waistline as well!
- 20 Minute Takeout Teriyaki Chicken and Rice
If you are having a hectic day, this is an easy go-to make-at-home meal.
- Pad Thai Inspired Wraps
Spring into summer with this light and airy Asian-inspired recipe!
- Takeout Chinese Coleslaw
Do you dream of recreating a Chinese takeout menu at home?
What's your favorite Chinese restaurant menu item? Tell us below!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Ramen Lunch To Go
34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
Copycat Big Mac
16 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
30 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
Old Fashioned Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Fish
Philly Cheese Steak Burgers
20 Copycat Recipes from the 1950s
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat