- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta
This cheesy, creamy four cheese pasta recipe will become a family favorite in no time!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
You will fall in love with our Copycat Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta. For those who have been desperately searching for the ultimate Cheesecake Factory four cheese pasta recipe, look no further. You may even find that you like the homemade version better than the restaurant version. This Cheesecake Factory recipe is cheesy, but not too rich, so you can enjoy it bite after bite. Best of all, you can adjust Cheesecake Factory recipes like this to your liking, which gives you more control over the taste than you would have otherwise.
The four cheeses in this recipe give it the distinct flavor combination that is so iconic to this Cheesecake Factory staple. The sharpness of the Parmesan and Asiago balance out the soft and almost creamy Mozarella. But it's the Ricotta that really makes this pasta recipe shine. It's bold in flavor, and it gives the blend of cheeses a texture that's simply irresistible!
Sign Up for More Free Copycat Recipes
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 cups ricotta
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella and asiago blend, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 8 ounces rigatoni (cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 jar Classico Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine Mozzarella, Asiago, egg, basil, and pepper.
Combine noodles, sauce, and ricotta.
Place in glass baking dish of your choice (11 x 7 works well), cover with parmesan cheese, and bake for 25 minutes.
Whether you're trying to save money through meal prep or you're trying out a new diet that prevents you from enjoying your favorite restaurants, there are so many reasons why you should dine in: 6 Reasons You Should Dine In
Your Cheesecake Factory Dessert
What's your favorite dish from the Cheesecake Factory? Let us know in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Aug 30, 2017
Sadly, the nearest Cheesecake Factory to us is a good ninety-minute drive away, so I have to evaluate this recipe on its own merits, not how close it may come to the restaurant original. This strikes me as being a good and basic pasta dish using easily found ingredients. It's probably just me, but the dish feels incomplete without some sort of meat element, either beef or sausage. I'm also at a loss to figure out what the fourth cheese is, since the recipe just calls for mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan.
Dec 22, 2018
Toby K Editor
Jan 11, 2017
I love making this for dinner! It's so tasty, and it's a real crowd pleaser!
Feb 25, 2016
I am in love with this pasta recipe. This is usually my go-to at the Cheesecake Factory, but I think I like the homemade version better. It's really cheesy but it doesn't taste as overwhelmingly cheesy as the restaurant's (which is a really good thing). There's a great balance of all of the ingredients. I could eat this every day.
Feb 25, 2016
Very cheesy, very good. I'd like a little more basil than the recipe actually calls for, but I love my greens. Definitely a recipe to keep around!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Mini Meatball Sliders
If you think you need to break the bank for your gameday party food, you haven't seen this recipe for Mini Italian Meatball Subs. Why… Continue reading: "Mini Meatball Sliders"
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Louisiana Chicken Pasta
- Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Cyclone Pasta
- Penne Rosa Noodles and Company Copycat
- Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci
- 8 Copycat Noodles and Company Recipes
- Lighter Sun Dried Tomato Fettuccine Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Copycat Noodles and Company Pesto Cavatappi
- Copycat Olive Garden's Chicken Alfredo
- Bacon Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4th Of July Cookies
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat