This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Easy Marinara Sauce Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"This Easy Marinara sauce recipe from the fresh tomatoes makes it rich, ultimately delicious, naturally bright red in colour, totally customizable. This simple sauce is so versatile and it’s incredibly simple to make! In a large saucepan, heat up olive oil, add garlic, chopped tomatoes, chilli flakes, add dried Italian herbs. Add enough amount of water and finely chopped fresh basil leaves. Simmer the sauce for 10 to 15mins. Homemade best marinara sauce is ready! The difference between marinara sauce and pizza sauce is the time of cooking. Pizza sauce is usually uncooked tomato sauce with garlic and herbs in it. However, You can also use the marinara sauce on pizza! "
NotesHow long homemade marinara sauce good for?
Once the sauce is made, can be refrigerated in a sealed container for 4 to 5 days.
How long can you freeze marinara sauce?
Bring the sauce to room temperature.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Bang Bang Chicken
If you've eaten takeout bang bang shrimp before, then this easy dinner recipe for Bang Bang Chicken is a must-try. What makes this… Continue reading: "Bang Bang Chicken"
- Longhorn Steakhouse Salad And Ranch Dressing
- Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce Recipe
- Just like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill Gravy
- Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing
- Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard
- Mexican Restaurant Sauce
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Easy Cheesecake Cocktail: Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat