This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Gazpacho is a complete summer soup, with perfect refreshing vegetables mixed and churned into a semi-liquid gravy, topped with veggies or bread crumbsA perfect Spanish takeaway to try in subtropical areas, with a very easy and simple process. This Gazpacho soup is not the traditional hot cooking liquid, it is made with all raw vegetables like onion, tomato, and cucumber. These veggies are mixed and churned in a liquid that is flavored with salt, black pepper, ground cumin, and served with toasted bread crumbs."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Mexican Restaurant Style Chicken Poblano Queso Blanco
- Olive Garden House Dressing Knockoff
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill Gravy
- Better Than Chipotle Queso Recipe
- McDonald's Copycat Big Mac Sauce
- Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard
- Sweet and Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Just like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Just Like Chipotle Guacamole
- Copycat Red Robin Campfire Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Cozy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Marvelously Minty Brownies
- Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat