How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Taco Bell Spicy Chipotle Sauce Copycat
Taco Bell's chipotle sauce is perhaps their tastiest product. Now you can make it at home!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
For a deliciously spicy sauce that will add an extra layer of zest to your meals, this Taco Bell Spicy Chipotle Sauce Copycat recipe gets the job done! It's so easy to make, and it tastes so creamy and delicious that you'll be making it over and over again and finding new ways to use it in your everyday cooking.
If you want to make this Taco Bell creamy chipotle ranch sauce recipe more health-conscious, you could easily substitute Greek yogurt as the base, so it's just a little bit healthier and lighter than some other sauces and dressings. What really makes this uncanny Taco Bell chipotle sauce copycat stand out is the unique blend of ingredients, seasonings, and spices that make the finished product taste just like the original.
Sign Up for More Free Copycat Recipes
Preparation Time5 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Type of DishDipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chipotle sauce from can of adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
The perfect pairing: this Taco Bell copycat is so easy to make yourself, and it’s even better because it’s homemade... Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito Recipe
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Chill for 1 hour and serve.
What is in Taco Bell chipotle sauce?
In this recipe, you will find a few simple ingredients like sour cream, white vinegar, onion powder, and garlic powder. To see the full list of ingredients, be sure to check out the full recipe!
However, if you were to buy Taco Bell's chipotle sauce from the store, you would find the following ingredients: Soybean Oil, Water, Whey (from Milk), Vinegar, Buttermilk, Salt, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Chipotle Chile Pepper Puree, Spice, Garlic Juice, Onions, Citric Acid, Chipotle Chili Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Red Bell Pepper, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Extractives of Paprika, Natural Smoke Flavor, With Sorbic Acid and Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives.
This is why it's always better to choose copycat!
What kind of sauce is on a Taco Bell quesadilla?
Surprisingly, you won't find this recipe for Taco Bell's chipotle sauce on their quesadilla! Instead, Taco Bell flavors this menu item with a creamy jalapeno sauce. If you're craving a jalapeno sauce, be sure to check out this Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce Recipe from Centsless Meals!
What is the Baja sauce at Taco Bell?
While Taco Bell's chipotle sauce is flavored with seasonings such as onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and cumin, their Baja sauce is made with onion, red bell pepper, jalapeno, and lime juice. If it's the Baja sauce you're looking for, be sure to check out this recipe for Baja Sauce from Kayotic Kitchen!
What kind of sauce is on a cheesy gordita crunch?
When it comes to Taco Bell's Cheesy Gordita Crunch, you will find the siganture menu item topped with a sauce made from red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, and vinegar - similar to their Baja sauce! You can find a delicious Cheesy Gordita Crunch Recipe from Blog Chef.
More Copycat Taco Bell Recipes
What's your favorite Taco Bell recipe to pair with this sauce? Or do you like to mix and match with other restaurants? Let us know in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
deehochdoerfer 232 8706
Sep 26, 2020
This does not taste anything like taco belles chipotle sauce and its way too salty.
Jul 29, 2019
This was delicious! The only change I made was that I added a little bit more chipotle, just to make it spicier
Jul 29, 2019
My friend Erin is OBSESSED with Taco Bell and I cannot wait to surprise her with this sauce next time we get together for a girls night!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat
Do you like old fashioned recipes? Do you like macaroni and cheese? Then you will absolutely love this Civil War Macaroni and Cheese… Continue reading: "Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat"
- Longhorn Steakhouse Salad And Ranch Dressing
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- Olive Garden House Dressing Knockoff
- Chili’s White Spinach Queso
- How to Make Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce
- Copycat DQ Strawberry Sauce
- Mexican Restaurant Style Chicken Poblano Queso Blanco
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat