14 Copycat Favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes + 4 New Side Dish Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
14 Copycat Favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes + 4 New Side Dish Recipes offers a nice variety of traditional Thanksgiving side dishes made for the whole extended family to share. While turkey is the star of the meal, these co-star side dishes really help to make the big bird shine. These hearty and substantial sides could be their very own meal. We've taken some of the best copycat recipes around and put them together for a Thanksgiving side dish menu that's plentiful and delicious. Make one, make a few, make them all! Your family will be impressed with your restaurant-style cooking skills. All it takes is a little time, effort and heart to become a master copycat chef in the kitchen. Who says you need to wait until Thanksgiving? You can give any one of these copycat favorite Thanksgiving side dishes a try today. Great tasting food never goes out of style.
Update: Check out 4 new side dish recipes below, just added!
If you enjoyed these recipes, you will love this collection of 10 Thanksgiving Recipes and Crafts!
- Copycat Ruby Tuesday's White Cheddar Smashed Potatoes - Add a little extra cheese to your meal with this Ruby Tuesday's knockoff. You'll love its smooth and creamy texture.
- Faux Red Lobster Biscuits - A list of favorite Thanksgiving side dishes wouldn't be complete without a fluffy biscuit (or two). Try this Red Lobster copycat for something a little different.
- Copycat Bennigan's Broccoli Bites - This side dish provides a dash of healthy eating to the list of easy Thanksgiving side dishes. For a tasty veggie dish, be sure to give this one a try.
- Copycat Boston Market Dill Potato Wedges - We love potato side dishes and we hope you will, too. The dill gives an unexpected dash of aromatic flavor.
- Copycat Joe's Crab Shack Rice Pilaf- Joe's Crab Shack recipes are delicious and sophisticated. Enjoy one of the best Thanksgiving side dish recipes with this light and simple serving.
- Copycat KFC Coleslaw - This is one of the favorite side dish recipes all across the website. Jazz up your Thanksgiving meal plans by serving up this copycat classic.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Corn Bread Dressing - If you love Cracker Barrel recipes, why not surprise the family with this home-style side dish? It's dripping with flavor.
- Famous Dave's-Inspired Cornbread Muffins - Make 'em, dip 'em, love 'em! Once you have one, you won't be able to stop. Make these muffins a new Thanksgiving side dish tradition.
- Homemade KFC Buttermilk Biscuits - Soft and fluffy, just the way you're used to. It's an easy way to add a KFC twist to this popular holiday side dish.
- Homemade Stove Top Stuffing Mix - It's the original favorite copycat Thanksgiving Side Dish. This warm and yummy combo of ingredients has us pining for it all year.
- Homemade Rice-a-Roni - The San Francisco Treat is a side dish for all seasons. It pairs beautifully with turkey and just about any other Thanksgiving side dish you can think of.
- Homemade Texas Toast Garlic Bread - This is a great idea for those members of your family with an appetite as big as Texas. Big slices equals big flavor.
- Rudy's Creamed Corn - Creamy, healthy and delicious. What more can you ask for? It's easy to mix and match with other side dishes.
- Copycat Applebee's Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Another Thanksgiving classic, made copycat style. Be sure to serve everyone a heaping helping.
Still looking for more Thankgiving recipe ideas? Check out this guide to 21 Copycat Appetizers for Thanksgiving.
- Copycat Disney World Biergarten Macaroni Salad - With this creation, you can enjoy the crazy delicious flavors of rich German food anytime. Made with macaroni and an assortment of wonderful veggies, indulge in this dish just perfect for the holiday season.
- Copycat Disney World Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes - We know that butter adds a creamy element to mashed potato recipes, but this recipe straight from Disney incorporates a secret ingredient.
- Simple Cole Slaw - If you've tried KFC's famous cole slaw, you must give this easy entertaining recipe a go.
- Steakhouse Style Smashed Potatoes - If you dream of classic comfort food, these fluffy potatoes are fantastic. Save yourself some dough by smashing these potatoes rather than eating out a restaurant.
What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
Read NextCopycat Taco Pasta Salad Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Copycat Taco Pasta Salad Recipe
- Easy Copycat Chipotle Black Beans
- Copycat Red Lobster Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- Chipotle Corn Salsa
- Dump and Go Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe
- Chick-fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Ruby Tuesday's White Cheddar Smashed Potatoes
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Copycat Kroger Cranberry Celebration Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Cozy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Marvelously Minty Brownies
- Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat